Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

I'm so excited for this figure to arrive. I really hope HT announce a Neytiri soon

Don't count on it.

I regrettably have to agree, with all these new licenses pouring in (Avengers, TDKR) I highly doubt HT will focus their attention on Neytiri...which is a true shame :(

They have been working on Jake this entire time in the backround with all the other stuff they have done this year... Whats to say Neytiri isnt being made right now??? None of us can know for sure...

Don't count on it.

I regrettably have to agree, with all these new licenses pouring in (Avengers, TDKR) I highly doubt HT will focus their attention on Neytiri...which is a true shame :(

Come on guys, don't say that, I think Naytiri would be quite more popular compared to Jake as well.

I hate to be a pessimist but I just have this bad gut feeling that Jake will be riddled with tons of QC issues...paint fade, paint missing, paint rubs, broken joints, etc... :(

Come on guys, don't say that, I think Naytiri would be quite more popular compared to Jake as well.

Yeah she would be my first choice but look at Hot Toys past record; how many lines have they failed to complete and only made one figure from a license.

Two sequels coming. We will get her at some point

At least we can count on HT to re-release Jake as RDA version and then maybe repaint the body as Con-Exclusive Tsutey version. They might do all that before they even bother to sculpt a female Navi

Tsutey would require a new sculpt. Every part of him is different, but an RDA Jake is what I am holding out for.

Give me a Netyri and Quarritch and I'll be happy.

Back