Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this figure. Great shots.

:clap

A few old pics of mine..
3-20.jpg

4-14.jpg

6-10.jpg
8-6.jpg
5-11.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing how crisp and sharp every detail looks when you compare it to the SS piece. Very nice pics btw. Kind of regret passing but this was not the version of Jake I was hoping for.
Happy Thanksgiving :)

Awesome figure!
Too bad its alone.

I'm kitbashing an rda soldier, but that breathing mask the weapons are tricky to custom... Too bad not a lot of custom out there, they look as badass as the marines from ALIENS.

Yeah, I love the gun, it's beautifully designed and engineered.
Sharp.

My one problem with the figure(And it's a very minor problem) is because they uses TTM19 style joints to hide the articulation as much as they could, his elbows can only bend to right angles.
It wasn't a deal breaker. This is probably the most awe inspiring figure Hot Toys have made, especially on display with other 1/6 figures to show the scale.
Maybe we will get really lucky next year in the run up to Avatar 2 being released, they might reuse the Jake moulds and give us different versions of him, like in his military/science getup before he got chased by the Thanator.

Awesome figure!
Too bad its alone.

I'm kitbashing an rda soldier, but that breathing mask the weapons are tricky to custom... Too bad not a lot of custom out there, they look as badass as the marines from ALIENS.

Hot Toys made a gas mask for a military figure(Unfortunately it's tinted).
It could possibly be a good base if you could find one.

$T2eC16h,!yUE9s6NGYyEBRg7kNlcFg~~60_35.JPG

Thanks
i did found one, its not cheap tho.
And yes a bit too dark.
Might use for the base a Soldier story gaz mask, cut it and put some celluloid to make the glass part. I need to MAN UP and test it :)

Thanks
i did found one, its not cheap tho.
And yes a bit too dark.
Might use for the base a Soldier story gaz mask, cut it and put some celluloid to make the glass part. I need to MAN UP and test it :)

Sounds good. Perhaps we might get a Col. Quarritch figure from Avatar 2.
Which Soldier Story mask are you going to use as a base? The CIRG one?

Awesome stuff in here. I had to get this in 3D the other day.

Sweet display, Username.

yes its the CIRG, i still need to find the stuff to make the oxygene pack but that should be easy i think.

yes its the CIRG, i still need to find the stuff to make the oxygene pack but that should be easy i think.

Excellent. Post pics in here when you get started on it!

Awesome stuff in here. I had to get this in 3D the other day.

Sweet display, Username.

Thanks.
I love Avatar. I know it got rubbished when it came out for the "been done before" storyline, but i thought the visuals brought something fresh to the table.

Might actually be tempted if A it looked good and B was the right size to match Jake.... Unfortunately no.

But perhaps with the announcement of the new Avatar movies Hot toys might finish the line

Might actually be tempted if A it looked good and B was the right size to match Jake.... Unfortunately no.

But perhaps with the announcement of the new Avatar movies Hot toys might finish the line

I was thinking the same thing..until I saw the price tag :lol the body looks to have some pretty good articulation...better than most Tonner stuff. if it looked more like the proto then it would really be difficult not to buy

6783394184_ff6324d191_b.jpg

img_2032.jpg

wow.
really neyetri will be released?
from which company?
this will be nice companion with jake. :)

sent from IPAD mamalemon

Back