Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rope clamp mod?

yes! U-bolts or rope grip if you prefer!

IMAG1760.jpg

I have a set of leaning shelves and just have him on top. Only downside is I can't use the base as it's too wide.

HotToysJakeSully002_zps45c6a53e.jpg

HotToysJakeSully001_zpscd243519.jpg

I got this figure the other day and i'm just blow away with the detail. I'm pretty sure HT haven't missed anything off this figure. The paint is amazing and just look at those eyes :horror

I'll be taking many more pictures of this one in a little bit. :yess:

It really is a great and underated figure. I think the less then neutral face is the only down side. If HT would have either offered a second screaming head or instead of this one, this would have sold extremely well. There is some frowning in the sculpt but with the visor on its hidden. Great figure though.

Yeah screaming sculpt would have been sweet. I'm getting the SSC statue that has that sculpt so i'm covered. :D

A second headsculpt would have been extremely welcome, but I guess with all the hair/feather detail, HT chose not to since it'd raise the price too much for many collectors... Not to mention a headache to package and ship the other head/feathers.

Anyone else shocked they didn't release a Neytiri?! Man... I hope they pick up Avatar 2/3 license...

Hey Hot toys you forgot to complete what you've started,
You've forgotten Neytiri.
Just watched the movie again after so long, its better the third time round and it's sparked me up for this female figure.

Hey Hot toys you forgot to complete what you've started,
You've forgotten Neytiri.
Just watched the movie again after so long, its better the third time round and it's sparked me up for this female figure.

They should have started with Neytiri :dunno

I have to admit to not having bought Jake because they didn't have Neytiri in the lineup.

I'd have to have him battling Iron Monger, lol.
But i see some great deals for him online MISB even now.

It's a beautiful figure, I still love mine, but the headsculpt likeness was/is pretty poor to Worthington's avatar. The detailing on the accessories is just fantastic though as is the scale of the figure.

When my mates visit, I show them my collection of figures and after the laughter is over they comment on the detail of Sullys face and ask "where's Sullys girl friend"? Followed by if they do ever make her to let them know and they'd have one.

Back