Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back to page one..."The 1/6th and 1/4th scale Collectible Figures will be launched in late 2012. Please stay tuned!"

How do you read "launched"? Does it mean products in hand to you?

How HT's keeps things so tight is very amazing to me...no update, nothing leaked....crazy

When they do finally release the pics from this line if its all 3 of the main characters it is going to be a glorious day

I already have the '89 Batman, so I don't need the updated suit from Batman Returns. I would just want Catwoman from this line. Maybe with the a neon light backdrop that says

Hell-
-here

I already have the '89 Batman, so I don't need the updated suit from Batman Returns. I would just want Catwoman from this line. Maybe with the a neon light backdrop that says

Hell-
-here

I'm very interested on the penguin... batman, meh... I need to see the figure 1st, the '89 one is amazing and I don't really need and upgrade... but maybe my '89 batmobile needs a driver :p
or maybe he comes with those cool mechanic wings, in that case I'll nail it on the roof :hi5:

I just watched my favorite christmas movie batman returns and I gotta say, that movie is still damn good! Devito is amazing and Catwoman was a much better character than Nolan's version. I originally wanted Keaton, Catwoman and maybe Penguin but now I definitely want all 3 and surprisingly Keaton is the one that I sort of can do without but I wont lol

It will be a day long remembered like Terminator Day. If they don't show it New Years Eve it's going to be a long wait. Again.

Same here, but I want all three. Too bad it's cancelled.

This actually made me chuckle out loud. Haha.
But yeah, really looking forward to seeing these. Hope the cape is a bit more manageable than the 89. This film just holds so many memories for me as a child though that I know I'm gonna flip with excitement when we finally see them.

Batman > Catwoman > Penguin for me

Catwoman > ... everything, really.

I really appreciate action figures, but I'm not into them. I only bought one back in the day -the first Hot Toys T-2 T800- and sold it the next week since it wasn't my thing.

I must admit I've been really tempted by both Enterbay 1:4 Terminators, but even though they look great I'm not that much of a fan of the films, so I finally came to my senses - no point for me to spend so much money on something I don't love.

At the end of the day I've come to realize I only want a Michellina Kyle. That's my grail and will be ordered day one if the likeness is not too disappointing. Oh, and I'd rather have it in 1:4 scale if at all possible. :love

Nothing will be as gut-wrenchingly slow as waiting for pics of the Reeve Supes proto. Hot Toys had us going for a looooong time. In comparison, almost everything else has been going at light speed. lol.

Can't wait for the Cat, the Bat and the Cobblepot!

Yeah.. the more I think about it - I just want Michelle. :lol

I really hope she's not a bare bones set, but it probably will be. The only practical way for HT to cover the other bases for Michelle's portrayal, is really to do a second figure - i.e; beat up head / torn mask & torn costume. Trying to make two outfits like that for one figure would just compromise the quality I feel.

Anyhow - a CW at her peak would be plenty for me. :)

Yeah.. the more I think about it - I just want Michelle. :lol

I really hope she's not a bare bones set, but it probably will be. The only practical way for HT to cover the other bases for Michelle's portrayal, is really to do a second figure - i.e; beat up head / torn mask & torn costume. Trying to make two outfits like that for one figure would just compromise the quality I feel.

Anyhow - a CW at her peak would be plenty for me. :)

I have a sneaky feeling that all three of these will be DX right off the bat (bat, gettit? See what I did there...bat..? Anyone..? Oh please yourselves!). Like the DX01 Joker hopefully, with the second costume in the pack. She certainly is an iconic enough character to warrant it.

I would love if they made Catwoman a DX. I agree she is iconic enough to warrant the DX treatment. I would love for a battle-damaged figure (like they did for Luke)

Back