Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The key is waiting for the Batman related movies to come out. HT tries to sync up with film releases. If the BvsS does well, there might be an immediate everything Batman revival. If not, I think it would be a real longshot. Best scenario is that another 1/6 company picks it up.

It's the retarded Watchmen approach to releases again. People lose interest in this because HT have not released plans for Penguin or CatWoman, then they say sales of this were disappointing and don't bother with the rest of the line.

I just got the 1/18 scale 1995 Batman Forever Batmobile and love it, it's huge and super heavy. I would not mind a 1/6 Val Kilmer batman

Spring loaded canopy action
https://vimeo.com/111700300

b6c683add7c48e2695ff2495cf53068c.jpg

97d0c8dd0a7111c0087377bc112b673d.jpg

fd16a17320c4581209466ecd49fc4e29.jpg

f018ff4bbcdca031a7f29ca5c4060160.jpg

ec1663f2b04389eaa6cc2c8099d2d140.jpg

13239ae91ada8aafe63df6a557cf98eb.jpg

39907c3bb615efbe5d2c08402d812fa9.jpg

f5bdfbe07d511d376eda65196ec28baf.jpg

804ee30a4be5c276c851f777cb803744.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Love it! It's actually super detailed, I just noticed under the canopy had extra flip switches and the gear lever moves back forth just like in the movie...

All the batman signals are under a plastic based cover, like its meant to glow... Just like the movie, Maybe I'm missing something LOL.

27f32996bed3f94f6410e3bcfb7544fc.jpg
66337775912be65f7265d95ef80055f8.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Sorry for the update of this thread, but i want to buy a Catwoman figure from Batman Returns.
On Ebay there are a couple of 1/6 verslons but they are not that great. So i wonder If
Anyone knows If HT wil make a Catwoman from the Returns movie?

The accumulated filth of all of Zack Snyder's stupid decisions will foam up about their waists and the DC fans will look up and shout, "SAVE MARTHA!"

...and I'll look down and whisper, "Hot Toys still hasn't made a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman."

Wow guys.. I know it's not the Returns figure, but I was changing the eyes direction of my 89 Keaton Batman DX and... the thing broke!
I almost never ever touch my figures, especially this one and wow.. crazy, I had no idea it could break that easily. I was just changing the direction from left to center and lost control of one eyes.
So i opened it up and saw that there is a piece that controls both eyes at the same time.. and one eye detached from that piece. So what I did was take away that piece (hence breaking the junction with the other eye) so now I can control both eyes manually.

Wow I'm going to be extremely careful and maybe never change the eye position of my other figures ever again. Really had no idea it was this fragile.

And next thing that happened to me, what do you know.. wanted to change the faceplate, and had the hardest time doing so.. and the magnet from the faceplate fell apart O.O I don't know whether I'll glue it back or not..

Damn what the hell, my 89 Batman just fell apart ahha.. Hopefully you can't tell now that I've put everything back in place but man it's so, so fragile.

The eyes in my 89 Keaton broke as well. They were only moved a few times and I was gentle with them. Luckily they look to the left where I have Joker posed so my display isn't ruined but I was pretty upset. It's one of my favourite figures and by far the most expensive one I own and to see it break really sucked.

The eyes in my 89 Keaton broke as well. They were only moved a few times and I was gentle with them. Luckily they look to the left where I have Joker posed so my display isn't ruined but I was pretty upset. It's one of my favourite figures and by far the most expensive one I own and to see it break really sucked.

Wow... I'm really saddened about hearing this. Damn I had absolutely no idea it was prone to breaking, especially since I almost NEVER touched this since the purchase.
Now I'm never going to touch Joker 2.0 ever again..
That Batman 89 is special to me because it was the first Hot Toys figure I ever bought 4 years ago. It's special to me.. Godammit...

That Batman 89 is special to me because it was the first Hot Toys figure I ever bought 4 years ago. It's special to me.. Godammit...

Same for me. I got Keaton and the Reeve Superman as my first figures and because of how incredible they were I now have 30 other 1/6 scale figures and the Keaton is still my favourite figure in my collection. I'm just glad the eyes are stuck in an acceptable position so it can still be displayed and look okay.

Back