Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you HT... (great work A-G-A-I-N from sdabbs)...

1_6_scale_custom_catwoman_action_figure_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d82kvbg.jpg

Goddamn, that's hot. I mean, that's awesome (while secretly meaning hot).

Can you imagine if they come out if nowhere and announce the date for Batman, the existence of Penguin and Catwoman and the make everyone lose their minds they announce Max Shreck.

I just bought an 89 Batman and I know if they ever release the Returns figure I will buy that too. If they are going to re-release the Batmobile that will be a definite purchase as well.

Yeah it seems like that one in particular was extremely hard for them to produce. Maybe I'll buy one some day. I just have no idea where I'd put it.

It's strange that the BTTF figures ended up making it to pre order and production, yet BR got put on the back burner.

I'm a little confused as to why they released Batman, not 1 but 2 jokers and the batmobile, but the BR line seems to be on hold.
Didn't the previous figures sell well enough?

And what false advertising it is to say that the Penguin will be announced and then later say there are no plans yet? I know Chan has stated that they are working on The Doc from BTTF, so we should more likely interpret that as "haven't even started yet".

It's strange that the BTTF figures ended up making it to pre order and production, yet BR got put on the back burner.

I'm a little confused as to why they released Batman, not 1 but 2 jokers and the batmobile, but the BR line seems to be on hold.
Didn't the previous figures sell well enough?

And what false advertising it is to say that the Penguin will be announced and then later say there are no plans yet? I know Chan has stated that they are working on The Doc from BTTF, so we should more likely interpret that as "haven't even started yet".

We'd probably be wise to assume that and be pleasantly surprised rather than take his words (or at least the translation of same) as gospel only to later find out they were complete bull***t.

Certainly I will no longer believe a word he (apparently) says until I see Full Specs and Pics of a given item. Heck you can't even guarantee that a prototype (shown at a con or in a magazine article) will actually make it to production (Thor 1 Loki, Xavier, Sleepy Hollow?? Shaw??)

And so, the HT Batman Returns License Returns to Development Limbo. I missed the angst to be honest!

All I know is, this Returns Batman and the Ripleys better be good.

How are you going to show this thing at 8 shows and not have any accessories or crap ready. At least pose the ****er with his cape back or something.

All I know is, this Returns Batman and the Ripleys better be good.

How are you going to show this thing at 8 shows and not have any accessories or crap ready. At least pose the ****er with his cape back or something.

Is the cowl and the legs/ boots/ faceplate definitely new? Otherwise they may have just done it as a kind of kitbash with a new chest piece.

I know I'm late to mention this - I can't believe I've JUST found this out - no plans for penguin or catwoman !?!? 😢

Back