Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to make a nice cup of tea for everyone in this thread. You guys need it.

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

"Ready to deploy"

Lol.

We get:

The amazing and detailed Blake

Not one, but TWO Gordons.

Two BRJ that are essentially identical. Except the price which is almost double.

Compact series Bat and a couple of reject Mattel figures along with it.

Alfred

Tonto

The 10th Jackman Wolvie figure

And too many other priority number one figures for HT... Did I mention Blake? BLAKE!

But **** Penguin and Catwoman, they are not worthy. Hell, at this point probably Batman himself isn't anymore.

This has got to be the strangest company ever.

Last edited:
Hope HT find the time to develop Cat and Penguin in the near future! The next 6 years will be all about DC ( 10 Movies ); Marvel ( 11 Movies) ; Star Wars ( OT,PT,NT and Spinoffs).

Hope HT find the time to develop Cat and Penguin in the near future! The next 6 years will be all about DC ( 10 Movies ); Marvel ( 11 Movies) ; Star Wars ( OT,PT,NT and Spinoffs).

That sounds like a number of bubbles waiting to burst...

We all need to create accounts in Hot toys asian forums and just start posting pictures of custom figs, and wanting 1/6 scale figures of Batman movies and see if that motivates them to do anything.

Yeah... as frustrated with them as I am now- I can't deny how happy I am with what I have. Like you said, had these been announced now the chances they would ever actually see the light of day would be slim; Not now that we are drowning in comic book films.

Oh well. I will snag the Returns Batman if it happens, a Kubik Catwoman, and the Asmus Forever villains to round out my Batman movie 1/6th display. Heck... Since Hot Toys seems uninterested, maybe Asmus will go back and do Returns stuff too.

Sallah

Kubik Catwoman? I know that's a custom, but where would you find it to buy?

Kubik Catwoman? I know that's a custom, but where would you find it to buy?

The Kumik Catwoman is all over ebay, but you may have to go with an Asian seller. Actually there are two Pfeiffer Catwoman knock-offs out there, one is called "Irena" I think, and I forget what the other one is called. But if you search the Asian sellers on ebay you'll find them.

Actually they're not bad at all--the headsculpt isn't really there (neither looks much like Pfeiffer), but the costumes are very well done.

"Ready to deploy"

Lol.

We get:

The amazing and detailed Blake

Not one, but TWO Gordons.

Two BRJ that are essentially identical. Except the price which is almost double.

Compact series Bat and a couple of reject Mattel figures along with it.

Alfred

Tonto

The 10th Jackman Wolvie figure

And too many other priority number one figures for HT... Did I mention Blake? BLAKE!

But **** Penguin and Catwoman, they are not worthy. Hell, at this point probably Batman himself isn't anymore.

This has got to be the strangest company ever.

well said mate.... they first tease with pic Batman returns 1/6 and 1/4 collectible ... and they have no plan right now .. thank you HT ,,,

Back