Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys The Amazing Spider Man

I thought he was yes, what an unlikely Peter Parker.

I remember when they almost replaced him with Jake Gyllenhaal, that would have been interesting. I think Andrew Garfield is a good choice.

i can't wait for the full Reveal :)

hopefully this will be my first spiderman if the Figure looks awesome and i hope they don't do a Teaser as they did to Bane and to this day they didnt reveal the figure

Looks good so far. I will probably end up getting this and as far as the film it looks to be awesome. It's ginna have to be bad to be any lee's hulk or the second ghost rider.

I thought he was yes, what an unlikely Peter Parker.

I wouldnt say he was great, But I wouldn't he was terrible either. Spider-man 2 is one of the best super hero movies to date imo.

If The Amazing Spider-man is as good as it looks, consider this figure bought.:)

Looks alright. I just wish Hot Toys would stop being lazy and find a way to keep the costume screen accurate. He doesn't have that freaking turtle neck in the movie. Same happened with the Black Spidey. It should have a "flesh" neck for the unmasked version. $200 bucks a piece and we still have to compromise

amazingspiderman1.jpg
[/IMG]

amazingspiderman1.jpg

I LOVE the suit, but from this teaser i'm not loving the figure :(

The raised webbing is far too deep and the turtle neck horrible IMO, i'd have preferred a second BD figure with the HS where is doesn't have to have the nasty turtle neck.

However i am very much looking forward to the full reveal, a positive thing to take away from this teaser is it's very close up, so from a realistic distance it'll look much better :)

Agreed on all points man.

This is the spiderman figure I've been waiting for though. Never night Medicom's versions for the McGuire movies. I would've bought HT versions. It they announced the ASM license so I waited and glad I did. My only hope is that the spandex part shows the pattern much better in hand b/c like in the pic above, it's supposed to be pretty visible .

Still though, wonder how long before we see this fully revealed? Maybe not until the week of the movie?

Looks great, neck looks a little thin but I'm loving where his hands meet his wrist! looks much better the McGuire Spideys.

Yeah that looks very well done

Looks alright. I just wish Hot Toys would stop being lazy and find a way to keep the costume screen accurate. He doesn't have that freaking turtle neck in the movie. Same happened with the Black Spidey. It should have a "flesh" neck for the unmasked version. $200 bucks a piece and we still have to compromise

Yeah it seems to be a compromise they are taking to have a masked and unmasked head for the same figure, i'd have preferred a BD maskless figure with the proper neck line.

Glad us non avengers collectors got something to look at! Love the teaser. Only complaint would be the neck, like others. The wrists on this are 2089897rw798erwueiru87384734728 X's better than the Raimi versions. :lol

I wouldnt say he was great, But I wouldn't he was terrible either. Spider-man 2 is one of the best super hero movies to date imo.

If The Amazing Spider-man is as good as it looks, consider this figure bought.:)

I liked the movies don't get me wrong. You know how just certain actors drive you nuts watching? That is what I get with him, but they did a great job with the action scenes and him swinging throughout the city was really cool.

I don't love the new suit, but I will get this. Spidey is my favorite.

Sooooooooo...

Has everyone come to terms with the way this outfit gets all... cycling trousers... around the... gentleman's area... then?

Honestly, I think this outfit just looks awful. Really not looking forward to this movie at all.

about time eh? :yess::lol

:lol Yeah, the Avengers stuff has been fun to look at. But I'm not too interested in the figures. Might get the MKVII though.

Now HT just needs to give us specs and pics for this and bane! :impatient:

Sooooooooo...

Has everyone come to terms with the way this outfit gets all... cycling trousers... around the... gentleman's area... then?

Honestly, I think this outfit just looks awful. Really not looking forward to this movie at all.

I think all the people who declared Captain America's new cowl as being the best part of his costume have also sided very heavily with Spidey's new duds. True story. :lecture

This ll be the first Spiderman figure i buy.Looks fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back