Hot Toys 1/6th - Eternals - Thena

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think the figure will be announced or should I lose hope ?
Tough in predicting Hot Toys. Loki and Yelena give you some hope as they were released months from their media release. If March comes by and nothing, maybe a sequel might be your next chance. Shazam fans will find out when Shazam 2 releases.

Tough in predicting Hot Toys. Loki and Yelena give you some hope as they were released months from their media release. If March comes by and nothing, maybe a sequel might be your next chance. Shazam fans will find out when Shazam 2 releases.
Loki and Yelena was announced due to high demand. I am not sure about Thena

The closer we get to Book of Boba Fett and Spidey, the less likely figures from this see the light of day. HT knows their money makers and it's guys in iron suits, guys swinging on webs and dudes in mandalorian armor... Two out of those three are going to hit hard in less than 30 days... Full disclosure, I haven't seen the movie but can't imagine going in on one or two figures from an ensemble cast...

The closer we get to Book of Boba Fett and Spidey, the less likely figures from this see the light of day. HT knows their money makers and it's guys in iron suits, guys swinging on webs and dudes in mandalorian armor... Two out of those three are going to hit hard in less than 30 days... Full disclosure, I haven't seen the movie but can't imagine going in on one or two figures from an ensemble cast...
True
I think the license is dead specially Spider-Man movie is dropping soon and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Trailer is ready and it will be released soon, so new Wanda & Strange figures

Does anybody still talk about eternals ? It’s already dead it feels like. Overshadowed by other films

Went to see it twice and will jump on it once released online (got my own little home-cinema with a video projector)
First time was sadly in French so I needed to see it in English.
I Hope the whole movie gets the IMAX treatment like Shang-Chi on Disney+

So I'm still eager to see some Eternals announced as hot toys figures !

I say hold out till March. Spiderman, Hawkeye Book of Boba then Morbius in Jan and Batman in March, so there is some room there in Feb. We just got a President Loki.

Does anybody still talk about eternals ? It’s already dead it feels like. Overshadowed by other films
It’s been out for a month, what’s there to talk about? It’s not some bench mark release for Marvel that will be spoken about for months on end. We’ve had Hawkeye since then and Spider Man in 2 weeks, the MCU is chugging along as it always does…

It’s been out for a month, what’s there to talk about? It’s not some bench mark release for Marvel that will be spoken about for months on end. We’ve had Hawkeye since then and Spider Man in 2 weeks, the MCU is chugging along as it always does…
Nah it was out not to long ago. It’s not like lots of time passed. It was literally last month like 3 weeks ago or 4. But your right it wasn’t a bench mark release

I think if the trends of other merch are indicative of anything, these won't make it off the ground. But I'm gonna be honest, I've not seen the film, but from the earliest leaks the ML figs and the like never struck me as toy-etic. No kiddo was going to randomly pick these unknowns over another, essentially.

Some people are just desperate to fuel negative conversation about this movie. First they claimed this would be the first mcu flop and now it's hot toys will never make a single figure for it...when hot toys does make figures for it those people will probably start attacking hot toys for making them...then they will predict the figures will shelf warm...it's a strange situation....

Some people are just desperate to fuel negative conversation about this movie. First they claimed this would be the first mcu flop and now it's hot toys will never make a single figure for it...when hot toys does make figures for it those people will probably start attacking hot toys for making them...then they will predict the figures will shelf warm...it's a strange situation....
Ah shut up. It was a question. The movie feels dead and nobody is talking about it anymore. I don’t see anything about it whatsoever. Even Shang chi had more hype . If they do make figures then great but if not fine. Quit your crying. Ain’t nobody desperate to talk negative. Leave your silly dilusion at the door.

also never said this would flop. So before you comment maybe get your facts straight next time.

Last edited:
Back