Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is that and there is the desire for a piece. I paid $1500 for my Doom PF and whilst its paid off now, it definitely was a heavy CC burden at the time but I wanted the piece and the opportunity came so I wasn't going to pass it up. Considering the value it has now I'm glad I did when I did even though some would consider me crazy for doing so.

If/when the Burton Batmobile is announced/released I think you'll see Tumblers up for sale again. People don't have the space nor the means really to have both in mass and a lot of Batfans will be passing the new for the nostalgic.

Well there is that and there is the desire for a piece. I paid $1500 for my Doom PF and whilst its paid off now, it definitely was a heavy CC burden at the time but I wanted the piece and the opportunity came so I wasn't going to pass it up. Considering the value it has now I'm glad I did when I did even though some would consider me crazy for doing so.

If/when the Burton Batmobile is announced/released I think you'll see Tumblers up for sale again. People don't have the space nor the means really to have both in mass and a lot of Batfans will be passing the new for the nostalgic.

I hope so Mike....I want a Tumbler.....bad....

BUT.....not bad enough to take the plunge as you did for Doom...especially since you didn't have to glue Doom pieces when you received it :lol

I will have to crazy glue like a mad man :lol

It really does come all down to how bad you want something...

Once I got the missing parts (1 month wait,) mine was perfect.

Got it from Toys2 for $380 shipped. Glad I ordered early.

full2.jpg

Once I got the missing parts (1 month wait,) mine was perfect.

Got it from Toys2 for $380 shipped. Glad I ordered early.

So it really wasn't 500?? Well I ordered it when it was almost released so I paid the in-store noob rip-him-off price :( I guess if you preordered you deserved the PO price since you suffered for more than a year so I hear ;)

So it really wasn't 500?? Well I ordered it when it was almost released so I paid the in-store noob rip-him-off price :( I guess if you preordered you deserved the PO price since you suffered for more than a year so I hear ;)

Nope, I paid $389 from Toys2

Yeah, that was an aggravation at the time. At least nothing was broken. Once HT customer service came through, all was well.

HT can make all the Keaton Batmobiles they want, I'll pass. I wonder however if they will. I heard that HT made virtually nothing on the Tumblers.

The one on Toys2 is new and just sold for 750.00. The item was new--They confirmed.

Guys. Dyu know where I can get my hands on the Batpod? I'll be dropping by Singapore for the weekend and I Wana know whetes my best shot of even coming close to one.

I've been told Chinatown has toys galore goin on, so I'll be heading there on sunday. But if there's anywhere online,that'd b great too. Checked out toys2.net. It's all high and dry ;(

Guys. Dyu know where I can get my hands on the Batpod? I'll be dropping by Singapore for the weekend and I Wana know whetes my best shot of even coming close to one.

I've been told Chinatown has toys galore goin on, so I'll be heading there on sunday. But if there's anywhere online,that'd b great too. Checked out toys2.net. It's all high and dry ;(

Yo dude its not Chinatown, its Chinasquare central, should pop by on sundays thats when its crowded and there're more stuff on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back