Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes...the Tumbler is $749.00 at Toys2.net and the Batpod is $445.00. Well folks...I can tell you that the tumbler was priced at $650.00 back in late Nov...they must have raised their prices. Also if anyone is interested they have a Medicom Batman Begins for sale.

Yikes...the Tumbler is $749.00 at Toys2.net and the Batpod is $445.00. Well folks...I can tell you that the tumbler was priced at $650.00 back in late Nov...they must have raised their prices. Also if anyone is interested they have a Medicom Batman Begins for sale.

I'm so glad I bought mine when I did. I bought it at Toys2 for $389.99 ! Toys2 will often get things back in stock that is long sold out. I just bought Planet of the Apes Ursus yesterday from them.

thats pretty sweet. I got the Batpod and Tumbler from discountcomicbookshop when DC Direct was offering the Batpod and Tumbler.

I got the pod for 175 and the tumbler for 325 I think.

Here are some working shots from Lalla's blog.
ubchongik_20101225214648_13501584_2.jpg

ubchongik_20101225214648_13501584_1.jpg

Final display shot from Eddie Wong.

5289666359_6e85e1622e_o.jpg

I want a Tumbler.....:monkey2

But one at $500 shipped :lol

It's ok if it has the broken flaps and pistons up ontop and a scuff mark on the roof...I think that was part of their production plan. :lol

I want a Tumbler.....:monkey2

But one at $500 shipped :lol

It's ok if it has the broken flaps and pistons up ontop and a scuff mark on the roof...I think that was part of their production plan. :lol

Someone needs to contact galacticboy.:wink1:

Not getting a Tumbler was always a regret of mine...at least I got a Batpod. Although I'm hoping HT will offer up a Burton Batmobile to make me feel better.

I've got a tumbler and regret buying it tbh. Yeah it's great at first but then after a bit, you've just got this huge plastic toy car sitting there gathering dust. You made a smart choice just sticking to the bat pod. Saying that, I'm all over a Hot Toys '89 Batmobile if it's made. Grail doesn't even begin to describe it :)

I've got a tumbler and regret buying it tbh. Yeah it's great at first but then after a bit, you've just got this huge plastic toy car sitting there gathering dust. You made a smart choice just sticking to the bat pod. Saying that, I'm all over a Hot Toys '89 Batmobile if it's made. Grail doesn't even begin to describe it :)

Sounds like you hate your Tumb....want to sell it :wink1:

As a matter of fact Yesssss! Not been displayed just opened to inspect. PM me ur thoughts by thoughts I mean offers. By offers I mean realistic ones lol

Edit: As long as you live in the U.K. Shipping would just be stupid getting it to the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back