Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might want to read up on who is running the show and what her priorities are. It's going to be awful, High Republic level awful.
I know who’s running the show. And are you aware of how well the high republic is doing at Marvel and IDW? It’s doing extremely well. Both of them. I’m still holding out hope that a dark side show centered around the time where Darth Plagueis was the Sith Lord should be epic.

I know who’s running the show. And are you aware of how well the high republic is doing at Marvel and IDW? It’s doing extremely well. Both of them. I’m still holding out hope that a dark side show centered around the time where Darth Plagueis was the Sith Lord should be epic.

I would be all about a Plagueis-era show featuring a Sith lord tearing it up like they do, but with that production team, trust is going to have to be earned over here.

After all, theyre sitting around texting each other about their sudden revelation that Luke and Leia are related, imagine that! Did you know that?! Wow, me neither. Thats the level of intellect we are talking here. So theyre gonna have to justify my love.

But we are getting DWM here. If we get Koska and Axe, im def buying them too. But who knows if we get them? Thats the question.

If we do get them all, they can all be shelf buddies right?
At least Koska and Axe can be displayed with their commander - Bo Katan. For these DW grunts I have no idea how to group them with, Heavy Mando I suppose.

At least Koska and Axe can be displayed with their commander - Bo Katan. For these DW grunts I have no idea how to group them with, Heavy Mando I suppose.

Silly, just put him with Bo and co. If you must. Theyre very like.

But im not looking at him like that. Mine will be near Din, hand extended breaking-third-wall style, in essence asking you to join him and accept the Mandalorian way as he did baby Din.

(We do need baby Din. And when Jango gets here we will need baby Boba.)

I would be all about a Plagueis-era show featuring a Sith lord tearing it up like they do, but with that production team, trust is going to have to be earned over here.

After all, theyre sitting around texting each other about their sudden revelation that Luke and Leia are related, imagine that! Did you know that?! Wow, me neither. Thats the level of intellect we are talking here. So theyre gonna have to justify my love.
Exactly. There is definitely potential there no question, but at this point there's a way higher chance of them f###ing it up than making something good.

How's that Rock story arc coming along ?

It might be doing "extremely well" in your little social media bubble, but I don't see anything of it in mine. And my social media is VERY Star Wars centric.

I also don't see any of the main Youtubers covering it either ??

Anyway, each to their own. They lost me when the Rock was revealed. How ridiculous. Claudia Grey's reputation must have taken a huge tumble after that one !

I tried to get into the High Republic comics, I just couldn’t. At least the first main arc against those hive mind types bushes

Are there any reviews out there for this guy yet? Couldn't find any on YouTube. I'm really on the fence with this guy.
Some of the in hand pics look great but he's basically Boba's helmet and Mando's first armour set painted blue.
Being a Mandalorian figure though I guess selling him later if I get bored of him would be pretty easy.

EDIT: The guy who used to used to do reviews with his kids has just put his review up

Last edited:
Back