Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple ordered. I may try a slight repaint on one of them to remove one or more stripes. Would need to watch a few tutorials first though.
A couple? I hope you plan to recreate the CIS flashback. Would look rad with one DWM in the center, reaching out into the void with one hand and the others flanking.

A couple? I hope you plan to recreate the CIS flashback. Would look rad with one DWM in the center, reaching out into the void with one hand and the others flanking.

Yep. Overlooked the fact that this came with rank insignia when i POed. Did not cancel as i believed this would work well in either a Mando or TCW display.

YES IT IS

offer.jpg

I might pick one up or look for breakout parts to kitbash an animated style Boba. The one HT made had those bold cartoon colors that don’t fit in with the rest of the line, but this helmet here would do the trick.

You are a real fan only if you order 12, like there is on the show. I know all of you WANT to be real fans. :lol

Not that it doesn’t look good, but I’m still not interested in this one. Tempting as it may be since it looks like it’ll be shipping soon.

I'm happy with the color of the flight suit thankfully. It looks great. I was afraid they would go with that ugly purple one that was seen at a con.

Back