Hot Toys 1/6 The Amazing Spiderman Comic version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an alarm ready for the 20th so I can jump on this as fast as possible.
Honestly I’d wait if I were you. Knowing these guys they are probably going to make a more affordable one soon since they are doing a new comic line. Only it’ll come with less stuff and non reflective eyes. I just know hot toys game. They act like it’ll be a one and fine but then later they will make an updated version. Not telling ya what to do but seeing that hondo line just randomly pop up made me think they will most likely tackle Spider-Man again

Honestly I’d wait if I were you. Knowing these guys they are probably going to make a more affordable one soon since they are doing a new comic line. Only it’ll come with less stuff and non reflective eyes. I just know hot toys game. They act like it’ll be a one and fine but then later they will make an updated version. Not telling ya what to do but seeing that hondo line just randomly pop up made me think they will most likely tackle Spider-Man again
Definitely believe we'll get a 90s version for sure though we'll see how that line goes. Doesn't hurt to try, I'm hoping this is under $350 at SS but even if I can't get it I won't feel to bad about it later. Still think it's stupid decision making on their part.

Are we talking about the same figure here? Nearly every aspect is different, I wouldn't call this "slightly" different at all. The materials literally aren't the same (red area is fabric on this). I really don't like how the cloth looks, very pajama like and lumpy in areas.

View attachment 677484

I think the classic/video game version looks better, tbh.

Got mine, unboxing now.

Attachments

• csm.jpg
    csm.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 0
This was probably supposed to be under the HONO studios name but they realised they could get people to pay the Spider-Man tax.

I was thinking on getting this, but the comparisons with the VG classic suit convinced me not to.

This looks more like a human in a suit than the VG classic. The VG classic has more "comic" proportions.

Hopefully they'll do a Spiderman 2099 comic version. My favorite Spiderman. Also Spiderman Unlimited would be cool

Back