1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just rang PC. Turns out they didn't get enough stock to fill out their preorders and they're trying to get more stock. Will be pissed off if I miss this guy due to their screw up.

Oh damn that sucks and is a little concerning. I hope everyone who ordered gets their figures.

Out of curiosity did you order early or late? I ordered in the first month. Just wondering if they are FIFO'ing orders or it's random who gets and who might miss out.

Oh damn that sucks and is a little concerning. I hope everyone who ordered gets their figures.

Out of curiosity did you order early or late? I ordered in the first month. Just wondering if they are FIFO'ing orders or it's random who gets and who might miss out.

I ordered about 2 months ago. Annoying that they would not have enough stock allocated for all preorders, especially when they're forcing you to pay $100 up front.

I put my PO in on the 8th of May. Guess I was one of the lucky ones as I received mine today.

105532102_573488516689484_5893598861225512661_n.jpg

If people who preordered do not get the figure that really sucks. I remember BBTS had the same issue with Yondu and the folks on the naughty list(people who habitually cancel) didn't get one.

I rang them (PC) also today to confirm my order and the guy on the phone reckons they hadn?t shipped any ... who knows what will happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To US and UK, but not other countries :gah:

That sucks man! He finally just sent my Mudtrooper. Its been collecting dust in HK for a month and a half :lol At least i saved $70 in shipping to wait this long! In the end I might have the SSC one first :lol
Hope you get yours soon.

That sucks man! He finally just sent my Mudtrooper. Its been collecting dust in HK for a month and a half :lol At least i saved $70 in shipping to wait this long! In the end I might have the SSC one first :lol
Hope you get yours soon.

I pick mine up from Sideshow tomorrow morning:)

Just got off the Phone to Popcultcha.
They didn't get the full stock they had ordered from Hot toys.
So basically Hot toys have not provided their (PC) allotment.
Apparently they are awaiting Hot toys response.
Man,if this figure wasn't hot as it is,now this!!😬

This was a character and a figure that was highly underrated since the debut of the film. Great villain, great costume, and great backstory with the Death Star. Should have been a figure made of him in the first wave of RO figures no questions asked:lecture

Back