1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received mine. Fantastic figure.

20200513_224757.jpg

20200513_224714.jpg

20200513_224744.jpg

20200513_224732.jpg

Thanks guys. Just quick futzing to manipulate the cape, nothing special. I am looking forward to doing a water treatment and proper futz when I have more time.

Krennic with alternate outfit.

20200513_231311.jpg

20200513_231427.jpg

20200513_231348.jpg

20200513_231455.jpg

Just got an invoice from Monkey Depot. He should arrive to them on Friday.

Hey Bricktop, I mean Chakaman, what model camera do you have? Those pics are amazingly clear.

I’m so glad Krennic turned out so well. Characters like him need that fine attention to detail to work. Imperial officers aren’t the most exciting action figures on paper but combined with great tailoring and sculpts, both Tarkin and Krennic are some of HTs best figures in the last few years. I hope it gives them reason it keep making more officers like Veers or even Thrawn if they keep going to the animated series rosters. Moff Gideon seems like a lock at this point but I’d be thrilled if we got someone like Yularen eventually.

Great pics, Chakaman. I feel like he's in the warm glow of Vader's reception area.

I haven't tried the raincoat yet. Figure I'll save that for a couple weeks. I am curious to try a steamer on the cape. I don't find the wire to be too troublesome though.

Awesome shots everyone. My krennic arrives today. So, I will stare out the window all day until ups shows up.

Hey Bricktop, I mean Chakaman, what model camera do you have? Those pics are amazingly clear.

Thanks. I just used my phone for the pictures, Samsung Gakaxy S9+.

Great pics, Chakaman. I feel like he's in the warm glow of Vader's reception area.

I haven't tried the raincoat yet. Figure I'll save that for a couple weeks. I am curious to try a steamer on the cape. I don't find the wire to be too troublesome though.

Yeah great shots Chakaman ! Looks like movie stills there.

An unbelievable sculpt !

Awesome pics Wor and Chaka!!!
wow!!!
makes the wait even harder.
i swear mine is on the long boat from China!!!

Thanks guys!! This figure is going to look great with my other Imperials.

The uniform looks excellent, so crisp and clean. Just waiting on the loose parts sites to get him in so I can get the uniform for my Thrawn. Really hoping the collar fits the sculpt I'm using.

Congrats on receiving your Krennic figure guys. I bet he was worth the wait.

Still hard to believe this guy is almost here !

All that time a few years ago hoping and asking HT to make it happen.

We need this sort of miracle with Kuiil. Krennic should have been made in the first place, in the first wave of RO figures. But when that didn't happen it sure did seem unlikely after a good amount of time had passed. Might have time to crack him open tonight:yess:

Back