1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the cape supposed to be stitched together at the bottom? Mine isn?t. The back part looks unfinished.

It should not be stitched. There should be a sum cut in the middle of the cape on the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opened my krennic last night. Phenomenal figure who really stands out with the cape. I took out the wires, was pretty easy. So happy I bought 2.
Only gripe: why did they attach the sticker to the stand? Has anyone tried to peel it off? It seems stuck on there pretty well.

Figure is an absolute homerun and a dream come true, but if there ever was a figure that should have come with the old gray death star grate stand that was once commonly used it's Krennic. Also should have said Director Krennic instead of his given name. The included graphic stand is pretty tacky. But these are minor complaints given how wonderful the figure itself turned out.

Both wires successfully extracted from Krennic number one. Wasn't too difficult. The wires are very copper, penny scent and all. I firmly believe these will eventually stain the cape if left in.
35be24139b5c962d8dbfe5cd2b58bda3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I haven't had any problems with Han but will probably do that anyway since his cape is so white and clean, don't want to screw it up in the long run.

There’re been so many Star Wars figures going to waitlist lately, I went ahead and ordered him...was starting to get paranoid he’d sell out

There?re been so many Star Wars figures going to waitlist lately, I went ahead and ordered him...was starting to get paranoid he?d sell out

I believe this will be a quick sellout. Once everyone gets this in hand and realizes how terrific both costume looks are lots of people are going to order a second. Order him now or regret it later.

Both wires successfully extracted from Krennic number one. Wasn't too difficult. The wires are very copper, penny scent and all. I firmly believe these will eventually stain the cape if left in.
35be24139b5c962d8dbfe5cd2b58bda3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

How did you get them out?

How did you get them out?

Just felt for the wire end through the fabric and worked it through until a small amount of wire was exposed. Then grabbed the wire with a forceps and pulled it through. Once you have hold of the wire just try to keep it straight when pulling through and watch the back end of the wire to avoid snagging.

Back