1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible figure. Tarkin level. Shelf popper in black-and-white (cream). Very dramatic right out of the box.

Pictures of completely un-futzed figure straight from box - didn't even bend the arms or anything.

COMP 1.jpg

Its simplicity is deceiving. Its very eye-catching. The boots, tailoring, everything is A+.

I haven't even tried the alternate outfit yet.

Really happy with this one. One of HT's best. Simple, subtle, outstanding.

Incredible figure. Tarkin level. Shelf popper in black-and-white (cream). Very dramatic right out of the box.

Pictures of completely un-futzed figure straight from box - didn't even bend the arms or anything.

View attachment 485000

Its simplicity is deceiving. Its very eye-catching. The boots, tailoring, everything is A+.

High praise indeed! Can't wait for his arrival up in my neck of the woods.

Also looking forward to seeing some futzed shots from you, sir!

View attachment 485000

Looks awesome. Cannot wait for Thursday. I will spend the day staring out the window waiting for ups. Do we still have to sign for the figures?

Congrats Wor :duff Excellent sculpt and best shiny leather Imperial boots yet, even though the slightly different detail up top. Figure of the year indeed.

Looks awesome. Cannot wait for Thursday. I will spend the day staring out the window waiting for ups. Do we still have to sign for the figures?

UPS guy kept 6ft away leaning in to hand me the package and just asked for my name.

My delivery got moved from thursday to monday now, it barely left Newbury, california this morning it was sitting there since monday, what kind of stuff is UPS doing over there hahahaha

Seriously they e sign for you and ask your name, if you can?t you can have it sent to their ups lockers or ups store

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got the Notification that my krennic is being prepared to ship. I can?t wait for him. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I am so happy. My krennic just got shipped today officially and will be here Monday. I cant wait to display and take photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back