1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may start doing that as well. It is a shame as flex pay really helps me spread out my purchases as I only allow myself to have one figure on flex pay at a time.

Flex pay will be the only reason I buy directly from Sideshow anymore outside of exclusives.

I don't get the flex pay argument. It's not hard to have a side account linked to your own bank account and set up a weekly/monthly payment into that account. Then the money is there in time when final payment for SS is due.

I don't get the flex pay argument. It's not hard to have a side account linked to your own bank account and set up a weekly/monthly payment into that account. Then the money is there in time when final payment for SS is due.

Some payments go through that are automatic and wipe my savings because of autopay LOL flex payment is a blessing in disguise....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like flex pay because it’s easier at times to pay in smaller chunks versus well over $200 a pop every time. Although there are times where I like just paying off a figure in full right away (although not many places let you do that).

What is there to "get"? Shouldn't make a difference to you if others like it.

Normally a fan of your posts but this is a bad take. Not everyone can manage their payments that way. Personally, I'm lucky enough that I can pay these off in one shot, but I've benefitted from the flex play option when I've had way too many figures on preorder at once. Helped managed it a lot. I've always been a "one figure per character" collector to save display space, so at this point I don't have a ton of figures I'm looking for and the flex pay doesn't matter to me, but I definitely used it to my advantage in the past and I'm sure many here are the same.

What is there to "get"? Shouldn't make a difference to you if others like it.

OK maybe I got it wrong. I thought flex pay simply meant they let you pay in say 10 fixed smaller payments before the figure arrives.

I figured you can do exactly the same privately with minimal effort. Therefore it's not really a "benefit" or "deciding factor" as such.

Either way like you say, it doesn't really matter.

OK maybe I got it wrong. I thought flex pay simply meant they let you pay in say 10 fixed smaller payments before the figure arrives.

I figured you can do exactly the same privately with minimal effort. Therefore it's not really a "benefit" or "deciding factor" as such.

Either way like you say, it doesn't really matter.

Helps for a few reasons; it's not ten btw its 3-4 max at least at Sideshow. Also for me; while I can pay it off at once I have a few figures pre ordered. It just auto adjusts for you. Minimal effort (calculating the cost and shifting the funds) vs no effort (pay plan).

Kids are random, it?s cool if you are single and have a budget, life happens, but you are right IF i want something i will want it but autopay dominates my life and what?s left makes it hard to save sometimes, i love sideshow?s non refundable deposit because it prevents them from being NY or amiami and cancel my preorders with some lame excuse, but wailisting does sucks

I half expected the delay to happen. The blogger pictures usually mean it’s still a while before Sideshow actually receives their stock.

Yeah, if someone's final flex pay is May 5th, but Sideshow is expecting to receive the figure on May 12th, they push the final flex pay back to June 5th, because it's always bumped a month. Krennic is listed as arriving in May on their website. They usually don't list it as a single month like that unless they know for sure.

Yeah, if someone's final flex pay is May 5th, but Sideshow is expecting to receive the figure on May 12th, they push the final flex pay back to June 5th, because it's always bumped a month. Krennic is listed as arriving in May on their website. They usually don't list it as a single month like that unless they know for sure.

Mine was delayed from May to June 20, so getting pretty close to the end of June to do that.

Mine was delayed from May to June 20, so getting pretty close to the end of June to do that.

i think it has to do on how you have your flex payments setup, if you were to pay it off before the due date then i?m pretty sure you will get it as soon as it arrives to their warehouse, my flex payment is the 25th of june and got bumped up from may but i can pay it off from the may money anyways since it?s a 120 something bucks

but anyways these delays are not shocking, everything i have preordered since mid march are still back ordered, right after the shutdown... so big shocker there, i would rather wait than being flat out cancelled tbh

Got my shipping notice too. Odds are, with their short staff it won't actually ship until the following week. I think there was a five day turnaround between them charging me for my Newt Scamander figure and it actually getting out. Either way, the garrison is being deployed and Krennic will be on his way!

Back