1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they made it look better than what was shown I’d consider Chewbacca from Solo. I’d also get Lando and Beckett.

As mostly a repaint of the Stormtrooper, i bet the Mimban trooper could go up for PO pretty much any day.

Definitely need the tank trooper before we get any other Imperial troopers. Unless they give us a new Shoretrooper. Still made at myself for missing it.

Tank Trooper would be an instant pre-order for me as well. As much as I like the film I probably wouldn’t get the other main characters since I didn’t get K2SO or Chirrut.

I got Jyn and Chirrut, didn't get K2SO. Kind of hate myself for it. Same as the Shoretrooper.

This movie brought about a lot of self-loathing with my collecting.

Tank Trooper would be an instant pre-order for me as well. As much as I like the film I probably wouldn’t get the other main characters since I didn’t get K2SO or Chirrut.

I reckon the chances of a Tank Trooper in the Cassian series would be pretty high. I think they'll pepper in a few familiar faces/helmets where they can. Maybe then a chance for HT to pull out the old prototype and release him....easy job for them.

Just watched the bonus material hour long video for Rogue One. Sooo good.

It reminded me we are getting Krennic. Almost thought that was a dream !

But with Cassian having a TV series, I think they'll investigate the Guardians of the Whills in one episode. He seems to know about them in the movie. So that would be a good chance for Hot Toys to pull out that prototype Baze and make it a reality.

I have just preordered the Director from the excellent chaps at Tin Soldier Action Figures. I hope very much that the interchangeable rank bars (almost certainly magnetic ) do not fall by the wayside. Such precise attention to detail - allowing the initial scene, Eadu and the dress cloak for the Imperial audiences and for Scarif, all with correct rank, is what we ought to expect from Hot Toys. They are brilliant, but we need to keep nipping at their heels to drive them up to new heights.

I am working on the destruction of Jedha City and the figures I desperately want and would pay through the nose for with a broad smile include the Death Star Trooper and an assortment of officers.

I have just preordered the Director from the excellent chaps at Tin Soldier Action Figures. I hope very much that the interchangeable rank bars (almost certainly magnetic ) do not fall by the wayside. Such precise attention to detail - allowing the initial scene, Eadu and the dress cloak for the Imperial audiences and for Scarif, all with correct rank, is what we ought to expect from Hot Toys. They are brilliant, but we need to keep nipping at their heels to drive them up to new heights.

I am working on the destruction of Jedha City and the figures I desperately want and would pay through the nose for with a broad smile include the Death Star Trooper and an assortment of officers.

Great first post ! What makes it even better is when you read it with a stiff upper lip english accent. :lol

Hot Toys pretty much delivers 99,9% of what they show in the pre-order pics. The only thing that can change is perhaps the figure itself such as headsculpt, or in the case of BvS Batman the body itself. However something like the rain cape and rank bars will be a given. They're not excessively difficult.

Are you building a diorama ? Would be interested to see some pics.

By the way I'm Aussie, so having a go at you Poms is all part of the deal. :) Happy Anzac Day cobber !

Not at all! My grandfather served in the R.A.F. in Malaya in the last War and got the same good-natured stick from your brave countrymen for the same way of speaking! It's a pity that we don't have a forum that transmits sound, you could hear my similarly precise and old-fashioned accent.

Unfortunately I don't have the skills to build a diorama from scratch -- planning would be a better word than working, my apologies. The basis will be a good broad shelf a carpenter I know has put up and wired, but the actual diorama will be JazzInc's Ultimate Death Star Window. Director Krennic and Governor Tarkin will pose no problems but unless Hot Toys get their act together in the next two years the Death Star Trooper and the officers will have to be semi-custom. I lack the skill required, so again help will be called in.

As such, my apologies, I didn't mean to pass myself off as a craftsman. I can, barely, change a fuse and that's it, so I am really only a collector, a man with an idea, a chequebook and little else!

Absolutely 100% agree!

I have the normal Han Solo pre ordered along with Krennic. Krennic being the only RO figure I’ll have- if I see a deal on others perhaps I’d pick them up someday but I’m just not that into needing rogue one figures.

I also got a Hasbro 12” Enfys figure. Its obviously nowhere near how a Hot Toys would be but it’s honestly pretty good looking. Of course there’s really no articulation.

There's a lot of figures due to be released in 4Q. Considering we haven't seen many in October, I think we'll see a bunch released within a few weeks, including Krennic.

I certainly hope he gets released in the next week or two, would definitely be nice to have him home by the end of the year. Coming up on that deadline though.

In my email from sideshow new next payment day (last payment date) - 5 December. One month delay ((

Back