1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly issues with the headsculpt, for both figures to be taking so long.

I am desperate to get the Mudtrooper into my collection. It will be at least a 2 year wait since I preordered it, as my supplier gets them 4/6 months after Hong Kong.

That wait is brutal. I've got this one coming from PlanetActionFigures, so I'd imagine the wait will be about the same.

Sure is a lot of delayed HT figures. I would imagine stuff scheduled in Q1 will get delayed as well. Krennic is perhaps my most wanted HT figure at the moment, was really hoping to get him in December.

I had quite a few figures I should have been getting in Q4, Krennic, Captain Marvel, Newt Scamander...no word on any of them. All should have been released and here before the end of the year. Plus Gamora, who was due out in Q2 originally. Those are just the ones I'm waiting on currently, and I know there's more. Certainly a lot of delays from HT lately. Hopefully the final products will be good on all of these figures we've been waiting on.

I had quite a few figures I should have been getting in Q4, Krennic, Captain Marvel, Newt Scamander...no word on any of them. All should have been released and here before the end of the year. Plus Gamora, who was due out in Q2 originally. Those are just the ones I'm waiting on currently, and I know there's more. Certainly a lot of delays from HT lately. Hopefully the final products will be good on all of these figures we've been waiting on.

What gets me is they have rarely had any delays up until now. Now there are so many.

If the issue is getting figures to Secret Base in Hong Kong, they should re-think their plan and release somewhere else.

:) I have always felt that Krennic was the highlight of Rogue One. He has the coolest Imperial uniform period. Also great backstory with Tarkin and the Death Star. Need one posed with Tarkin and another in the field with his hat, rain cape, and Death Troopers.

I loved his Imperial Uniform. I was hoping that we'd get an Galen Erso too since his uniform stood out as well but given how hard it was to complete the main characters that's never going to happen.

I?m getting the Patrol Trooper from my supplier today... so imagine how long it will take before I get this one. And the Mudtrooper... hope I still remember what it is when the mailman brings it to me.

Yall do realize that Hong Kong is still in a state of civil unrest right? Relax...we will all get our toys eventually.....hopefully they will get their freedom.....

Yes, this is true, horrible and probably the reason for delays.
Wait times, also in ?peace time?, are brutal though. ...but of course minor first world problems.

Yes, this is true, horrible and probably the reason for delays.
Wait times, also in ?peace time?, are brutal though. ...but of course minor first world problems.

Only management is in HK, all production is placed outside China. So that's hardly an excuse.

Clearly issues with the headsculpt, for both figures to be taking so long.

I am desperate to get the Mudtrooper into my collection. It will be at least a 2 year wait since I preordered it, as my supplier gets them 4/6 months after Hong Kong.

I sincerely hope that is the case. I was never happy with the sculpt.

Krennic was almost like a surprise Holiday present last year. Maybe the same can happen with cassian or baze this year. An out of the blue rogue one preorder. Or, bespin han or lando...
Sadly, probably a pipe dream, as tros and mando will probably take up much of the next few months.

Krennic was almost like a surprise Holiday present last year. Maybe the same can happen with cassian or baze this year. An out of the blue rogue one preorder. Or, bespin han or lando...
Sadly, probably a pipe dream, as tros and mando will probably take up much of the next few months.

Krennic was a damn Christmas miracle. This Christmas I would like the Death Star Trooper or Veers.

What gets me is they have rarely had any delays up until now. Now there are so many.

If the issue is getting figures to Secret Base in Hong Kong, they should re-think their plan and release somewhere else.

Yall do realize that Hong Kong is still in a state of civil unrest right? Relax...we will all get our toys eventually.....hopefully they will get their freedom.....

Only management is in HK, all production is placed outside China. So that's hardly an excuse.

Exactly Futurion, hence my original comment to move release to somewhere else.

Of course the protests in Hong Kong are important and they need to get their rights. However who knows how long that will last.

Companies need to adapt otherwise their whole schedule will be out of whack.

Customers not on payment plans will be hit with multiple figures at once etc etc. It'll just snowball otherwise.

They are putting up random Star Wars q&a's on their Facebook page this week. Plus next year is Empire's 40th. I would say a teaser or a full PO for Bespin Han and Lando isn't out of the question.

Hot Toys. Asking what your favourite quote is and if you're a Jedi or a Sith.

Um OK. Why the hell don't they just do a multiple choice of several OT figures and the one with the most votes gets made ?

Still bewilders me why they don't do that for a couple of figures a year.

P.S your signature makes me queasy....:lol

Um OK. Why the hell don't they just do a multiple choice of several OT figures and the one with the most votes gets made ?

Still bewilders me why they don't do that for a couple of figures a year.

P.S your signature makes me queasy....:lol

It's from Mr Robot. The best show on tv for me.

Back