1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually not surprised of this timing thanks to beskar Mando announcement. It is announced during pandemic, yet its ETA was reasonable (They must have taken the pandemic and current figures in line into account when determining the ETA). That is a sign that HT does not foresee a huge delay in current figures.

Thus the concern about quality drops or cutting corners.

The World health organization says no need to spray down shipments from anywhere.

I mean , your picking up that box of fruit loops from you local grocery just fine?

It?s very unlikely to get infected by touching a box.

As said before, main transmission is via water droplets , from an infected person, who you are closer than 6 foot to for over 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krennic looks like he turned out pretty good to me. He isn’t the most exciting character, but he’ll be nice to fill out the shelf. Plus I like having another Imperial officer.

Can't wait for this figure. Cancelled a bunch of my pre-orders but kept this and Leia/Wicket. He came out pretty well from the look of it, but agree that he looks better from the angles that show the right side of his face.

The news that Krennic was being made over a year ago was one of the most exciting HT announcements in ages. I remain just as excited today to finally get the figure. And I have no major complaints with how the production piece looks in the promo pics, it looks pretty damn good to me.

I have a feeling in hand the sculpt will look a lot better. These photos seem to wash out a lot of the details (wrinkles) which are there. It is softer than the proto of course but still looks great.

giphy.gif

Oh boy, I’m going to go wake up the skwad. :yess:

Back