1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY... Been waiting for this release since I got my first DTs in 2016. Krennic looks fantastic considering many early blogger shots tend to enhance the flaws of a figure. Bring on the Mudtrooper!

I wonder how long review videos will take. Are people out in hk buying toys? Not that I am in a rush as I have nowhere to go.

Looks pretty good. Much like with Tarkin there's a definite downgrade in quality of the paint job, and the sculpt still appears to work better from some angles than others. But it captures him well enough and as usual will probably look better in hand than in these initial blogger pics.

Well this is a pleasant surprise. Looks good to me.

I always judge by the videos now because the release bloggers use so many filters and PS adjustments that you cant tell what youre getting.

Are people out in hk buying toys? Not that I am in a rush as I have nowhere to go.

I guess they would have considered this in their release. First batch can only be picked up from the store. Imagine the lines for the Secret Base first batch with 2m distance between people !!

Things in China seem to be getting a lot better now.

Would be very interested to see how quickly this ships from HK to Europe for anyone here. I ordered a figure from Timcent in early March and it's still stuck in HK. :-(

Curious if any general quality suffered as a result of corona-madness. We will know soon enough.

This may have been ready to go before the shutdown. That may be why this is first out of the gate. We may not the effects of this on our dolls until later the summer. I am looking at you wicket and Endor leia.

Great to see this is released but I expect it will take longer than the usual 4-6 weeks to get him now. Which I suppose is fine since it will probably be that long before I can get back to work.

Looks pretty awesome, looking forward to getting this one.
I hate the wired cape though... those things rarely look good unless you're going for a wind-swept look...

This looks fantastic. What a wonderful surprise to see this pop up as released. Looks like the first one post-shutdown.

Does this mean Hot Toys are shipping out of Hong Kong now? Can't imagine they'd be releasing this figure if it wasn't going to go anywhere. If so, might be a handful of figures getting into Sideshow all at once.

Curious if any general quality suffered as a result of corona-madness. We will know soon enough.

I doubt any figures that were just about complete will have any issues. I'd be more worried about figures that are coming in the near to moderate figure. Can't help but wonder if there will be a quality drop at all or if they cut any corners to get caught up from the downtime. Figures like Krennic, Captain Marvel, etc should be fine. Even the Qui-Gon and Commander Cody figures should be ok as they should have been in production already. It's the one Hot Toys will just be starting now that might suffer a bit. Just my two cents.

I thought upon first look of this headsculpt it looked very odd. Looked closer and it?s quite good. Can?t wait to get in hand pics. First batch to get this now is only $15 more Than the second batch which I have paid off. Think I?m gonna fork over the extra $15. Who knows when this arrive here in the statues for second batch.

So don?t open him for a week to be safe.

Unless the place you order from opens them to inspect (and so touches some of the plastic inside) you actually only need to worry about the shipper outside. Presumably these figures have been shipped on boats weeks before they arrive to our homes. But truth be told I've been waiting to open most packages at least a day, I'm usually not in any big rush and seems safer.

Unless the place you order from opens them to inspect (and so touches some of the plastic inside) you actually only need to worry about the shipper outside. Presumably these figures have been shipped on boats weeks before they arrive to our homes. But truth be told I've been waiting to open most packages at least a day, I'm usually not in any big rush and seems safer.

Spray down the outside shipping box with Lysol

Actually not surprised of this timing thanks to beskar Mando announcement. It is announced during pandemic, yet its ETA was reasonable (They must have taken the pandemic and current figures in line into account when determining the ETA). That is a sign that HT does not foresee a huge delay in current figures.

Back