1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to throw my vote to TWO-TUBES if I could have only one more figure from Rogue One.

Alien, I know, likely never see the light of day from HT anyway.

But I find Cassian to be such a boring figure. He's like an accessory for my K2 and Jyn.

There's a few other figures I'd prefer:

Tank trooper

Shore trooper (grunt)

Saw Guerera -- he's actually quite intricate, despite what you may think of the performance

In a Jyn DX they could have included Cassian as a hollow PVC figure with limited articulation.:dunno:monkey3

I'd have to throw my vote to TWO-TUBES if I could have only one more figure from Rogue One.

Alien, I know, likely never see the light of day from HT anyway...

I'll still say that it could be interesting to see Sideshow tackle Two-Tubes...they can do the alien characters pretty well and they've stepped up their game with outfits and accessories...it could be cool coming from them.

Cassian is the Han to K2s chewie. Need both.

It's true, and I like Cassian fine -- love that he killed that guy in his establishing scene -- but I can't say I remember anything distinctive about any of his looks. I only remember the Imperial outfit and his Han overcoat look.

I like this vest look which was the original beach script he was in, the imperial was new adds from what I understand to go into the imperial archives.

2017-Nuevos-hombres-Rogue-Uno-Una-Historia-de-Star-Wars-Casiano-Andor-Cosplay-disfraces-de-Halloween.jpg_640x640.jpg

This would be a great display of the trio with long coat.

rogue-one-005.jpg

I'll still say that it could be interesting to see Sideshow tackle Two-Tubes...they can do the alien characters pretty well and they've stepped up their game with outfits and accessories...it could be cool coming from them.

I’ve also been thinking this. Emailed suggestions to HT several times. Also there’s a Siseshow suggestion page on their site. I hit it up every so often. Spammed them on HT Krennic, SS Two-tubes, Dewback and rereleasing their old aliens. Stopped blasting them with the Tusken Raider since I finally scored one. This might not add to much but it’s “Hope.” ;)
I’m sure they lurk here, check SOME of their emails. I hope this gets an early release.

Saw Guerera -- he's actually quite intricate, despite what you may think of the performance

I didn’t like Rogue One and don’t have any figures from the line but would buy him just because of the Clone Wars connection.

I’ve also been thinking this. Emailed suggestions to HT several times. Also there’s a Siseshow suggestion page on their site. I hit it up every so often. Spammed them on HT Krennic, SS Two-tubes, Dewback and rereleasing their old aliens. Stopped blasting them with the Tusken Raider since I finally scored one. This might not add to much but it’s “Hope.” ;)
I’m sure they lurk here, check SOME of their emails. I hope this gets an early release.

Haha did you set up an e-mail blast chain like a marketing blast?

Cassian is the Han to K2s chewie. Need both.

Yep. Assuming he utilises the same sort of clothing as in Rogue One he'd definitely be a Deluxe.

But I guess it depends how far in the past it is set.

I'd love a parka look. Which would also mean a non parka look would be possible.

Edit : Great minds Wor Gar & Hokie2 !!!

ca5df93fa9d18d4cbfd8b90781d4312f.jpg

a4cdf2e876888574af899c3e9a61796f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep it up man. I also send them suggestions from time to time for essentially those same figures.

Half your luck scoring a Tusken Raider. He's high on my list !

Keep it up man. I also send them suggestions from time to time for essentially those same figures.

Half your luck scoring a Tusken Raider. He's high on my list !

Used but excellent condition. Great price... well, compared to all the others I’ve seen out there.

Hoping someone takes on the Two-tubes sculpt and prints/casts some. But as WorGar(?) said the out fit does look pretty damn hard to put together. Maybe Coco/Cindy can take a break from the Leia dress and make a Benthic Dress... I mean outfit ;)

Hoping someone takes on the Two-tubes sculpt and prints/casts some. But as WorGar(?) said the out fit does look pretty damn hard to put together. Maybe Coco/Cindy can take a break from the Leia dress and make a Benthic Dress... I mean outfit ;)

But the boots, the gear, the... tubes. There's a lot to source. Too much. Even the rifle. If it was just the sculpt and a simple outfit it would have been done already.

But I think there's lots of Two-Tubes fans out there, so maybe one day...

Back