1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered with a coupon burning a hole in my AlterEgo wallet. Shipping free there too.

Agreed on sending a message with legit pre-orders rather than waiting for eBay.

Thanks mate ! Has been a pretty awesome day so far !

Time to start a different "Why No Love for...." thread ? [emoji23][emoji23].

But do still need Baze and Cassian. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday!
We finally got Krennic. Maybe the thread, dozens of emails, and several, several SSC suggestion page hits helped hehe

(Why No Love for Benthic Two-tubes)

Wow huge number of posts. I couldn't be happier with this. He's finally a reality, get full outfit and price is reasonable.

It's my Birthday today so pretty awesome day ! And a good day to pre-order. Thanks Hot Toys.

PS totally agree with others comments about supporting this figure with pre-orders to give a positive sign back to HT to get those other R1 SW figures.

Happy Birthday Hoody, strangely it's mine too. Personally I would rather forget how old I am now but as toys go this is about as good a present as I could get. Cheers bud!

Thanks mate ! Has been a pretty awesome day so far !

Time to start a different "Why No Love for...." thread ? [emoji23][emoji23].

But do still need Baze and Cassian. [emoji2]

Happy Birthday! Glad you were able to see the preview on your birthday!
I vote for a “Why no love for Solo Maul?” thread lol.

Wow huge number of posts. I couldn't be happier with this. He's finally a reality, get full outfit and price is reasonable.

It's my Birthday today so pretty awesome day ! And a good day to pre-order. Thanks Hot Toys.

PS totally agree with others comments about supporting this figure with pre-orders to give a positive sign back to HT to get those other R1 SW figures.

Happy birthday :)

Looks great in J.C. Hong's pics, I never thought this would get made so long after the movie, can't wait!

I've a feeling Krennic will stand out as a figure of the year amidst all the Marvel ****e about to be thrown at us.

Personally , I feel Marvel overload is imminent. Too much of a good thing.
Same with SW.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Does anyone else feel like they did a terrible job posing Krennic in the photos?? His uniform needs futzing and looks like they used the wrong hands for gestures etc. Just looks overall badly posed to me.

Does anyone else feel like they did a terrible job posing Krennic in the photos?? His uniform needs futzing and looks like they used the wrong hands for gestures etc. Just looks overall badly posed to me.

Looks like rushed job to me.

2019 is going to be freaking expensive collecting year for me..those Prequel figures, and now Krennic :slap

Back