Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like I?ll try using some clippers/lighter.

Hopefully I don?t make the problem worse lol

I love my Spidey collection so far IMG_3232.jpg

Love the figure itself but already getting tired of these not coming with equivalent hand options for both sides.

1-479.png

Love the figure itself but already getting tired of these not coming with equivalent hand options for both sides.

1-479.png

I don't know if that's new or what, but I definitely find it odd when they don't include every option on both sides, unless it's some sort of iconic thing they only do with one hand.

Like Darth Maul only comes with one fist, not two. That seemed so weird.

Got my scarlet Spidey in. This figure is amazing. I love it. Mine has a blemish on his left tricep which seems to be from the plastic screen print material laying down in the package. I actually think I?m going to contact sideshow over it. Doesn?t look good
5ebc423641d31217a56600be5ffa4ad0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same thing happened with mine in the exact same spot. Kind of disappointing because the pattern is smashed.

The same thing happened with mine in the exact same spot. Kind of disappointing because the pattern is smashed.

Ahh that sucks. Contact SSC, they?ll make it right. They finally contacted me about mine and are having me send it back for a full replacement.

Interesting...I hope this isn't a prevalent issue. I received mine on Monday but won't be able to get to it until tomorrow...fingers crossed mine has no issues!

Got the same issue on my arm as well =( Guess I'll be contacting Sideshow today

I'm sorry to hear this seems to be a reoccurring issue for some folks...perhaps HT will address it in the newer batches.

I'm happy to report that my Scarlet Spider has 0 issues. I immediately checked his arms to see if it has the smoosh-defect going on, and I was relieved to see it was just fine. :yess:

I'll post some photos when I get a moment.

Back