Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got his details passed over yesterday. Allocations apply but does seem to be circulating now.

Good luck

The average price for this Spidey on eBay has dropped to about $450. Those scalpers have now realized that there will be more of this figure available for pre-order at retails so they are hitting the eject button on SS or sell theirs at a more reasonable price. Just feel bad for those who got ripped off because they couldn’t wait for their waitlists to convert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now ship this month!

Sideshow is well-known for delaying shippings so don’t expect them so ship your figure in July. September is a more reasonable shipping period.

mine hasn't converted yet :/ been on waitlist since start

Sideshow is well-known for delaying shippings so don’t expect them so ship your figure in July. September is a more reasonable shipping period.

You mean Hot Toys. Sideshow ships as soon as it hits their warehouse.

preordered!

Thank you guys. I ended up preordering from a store in my country in Europe.

Don’t want to bother my friend in the US if I can avoid it!

The average price for this Spidey on eBay has dropped to about $450. Those scalpers now realized that there will be more of this figure available for pre-order at retails so they are hitting the eject button on SS or sell theirs at a more reasonable price. Just feel bad for those who got ripped off because they couldn’t wait for their waitlists to convert.

I'd just take the bad feedback and cancel the order.

In this video, Dean mentions that there’s another suit on the way that will “make a lot of people happy.” Did I miss something?

In this video, Dean mentions that there’s another suit on the way that will “make a lot of people happy.” Did I miss something?

There are two suits from Far From Home that are coming to PS4: the upgraded black/red suit and the stealth black suit.

There are two suits from Far From Home that are coming to PS4: the upgraded black/red suit and the stealth black suit.

No, I mean it sounded like he was referring to an upcoming figure.

A re-release of the Tobey suit with an updated body would be awesome. Or, if we're talking about dream releases, a two-pack of both of the 2099 suits.

Now available at Popcultcha!
Dang. Cancelled my Sideshow PO and lost the NRD.

Contemplating ordering from there in case my waitlist doesn’t get converted... and I live in the US. I don’t think I will though, I’ll just hope for the best from Sideshow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back