Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure!!!! G'aahhhhhhh

AOK0xLJ.jpg

4B7ekEW.jpg

nN3xtC6.jpg

iB6UAB0.jpg

We should all be happy if they had made this a regular release it would be at least another year before it shipped

I waited for my conversion, but I wouldn't mind if they did that minus whatever they had to to retain the exclusiveness. This is one of the most popular Spider-man suits, I have no idea why they made this an exclusive.

Anybody get a payment request? Did DCimage get his call to arms yet?

- This figure will definitely pop on your shelf.

- One of Hot Toys' best figures.

- A contender for figure of the year.

- A stand out in your collection.

- Hot Toys' best figure yet.

Kinda feels like this should have gotten the regular release and the Spider-Punk suit the convention run.

You're absolutely right, Spider-punk is more niche, Scarlet spider is one of the most popular Spider-man suits around.

Also RIP DCimage.

You're absolutely right, Spider-punk is more niche, Scarlet spider is one of the most popular Spider-man suits around.

Also RIP DCimage.

Can?t wait until Hot Toys does the black suit. That?s really gonna sell!

The black suit isn?t in the game so they won?t be making one. The game is purposely saving the black costume for the sequel.

It'll also be exclusive, because lmao

Can?t wait until Hot Toys does the black suit. That?s really gonna sell!

I worry that they'll use bad materials for it, if you've seen the mezco 1/12th pocket scale figures they do you'll know what I mean. I wound up grabbing the marvel legends in that scale just because of that reason. Ideally I'd like if they did it as a well cut figure with no fabric of pleather-ish finish and just superb paint work and sculpting but I don't know how well that'd go over.

Even Scarlet Spider here has me a bit iffy on the pleather bits but ultimately those pieces are reduced on him and this is my favorite suit so I couldn't not go for it. Even if it gets ruined somehow, I think I'll manage a replacement costume from somewhere.

As much as I love hot toys and 1/6th scale figs, pleather stuff is the bane of my existence knowing it'll probably degrade into nothing, or something that looks terrible.

My final payment is still Sept 25. Didn't get a delay notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back