1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the Mark VII on the way. Just couldn't escape the nagging feeling that that was the one I should have bought in the first place being from the movie that really sold me on the MCU and combined with the overall high praise this figure receives.

I have the IV and I'll keep it for now, it is a cool looking suit and when I get the VII I may still want a 'slimmer build' Iron Man.

The only other one that might tempt me is the Battle Damage Endgame suit but Hot Toys might **** that one up if the clean version is anything to go by.

Verry nice! Hope you'll be wowed by it! The Mark VII is my favorite IM suit, and this figure is an awesome representation of it IMO.

Verry nice! Hope you'll be wowed by it! The Mark VII is my favorite IM suit, and this figure is an awesome representation of it IMO.

I expect to be. This one looked better in most in-hand pics than the prototype solicitation shots. Shipped yesterday but I'm not gonna place any bets on when I'll have it.

How to set him I wonder. I tend to favour the most basic set-ups and poses but this one comes with so much weaponry.

I expect to be. This one looked better in most in-hand pics than the prototype solicitation shots. Shipped yesterday but I'm not gonna place any bets on when I'll have it.

How to set him I wonder. I tend to favour the most basic set-ups and poses but this one comes with so much weaponry.

Yeah it's a fabulous piece! While I appreciate accessories, I mostly tend to just have the look right out of the box :lol

kE8aetZ.jpg

xuKOozt.jpg

slRwFX6.jpg

I friggin' like the mech detail

wwd68Ii.jpg

So... Now that Hot Toys has a functional Mark VII "production setup" for the diecast figure, how likely do you think it is that we will see all of the varient versions of the Mark VII like Stealth, Sub-Zero, Chocolate, Etc. being re-issued in diecast versions as well?

I don't think those company sponsored variations are on the table.
The only reason Midas became a thing was due to the Hot Toys Anniversary.

It was way cheaper to invest in a company exclusive when it was the plastic releases.
My guess would be about double the pricing for Chocoolate or anyone else to do an exclusive Diecast variant.

I asked, partially because of the Midas reissue but also because I remembered that the MK III diecast also has the "stealth" repaint version that was released.

Even though I don't feel that they will do store exclusives, anything is possible with Hot Toys.
They definitely like re-using molds on the Iron Man stuff if they can.

If they do go that route, I would just expect the onslaught of Mark 7 repaints as Summer Convention
pieces for the next couple years.

So... Now that Hot Toys has a functional Mark VII "production setup" for the diecast figure, how likely do you think it is that we will see all of the varient versions of the Mark VII like Stealth, Sub-Zero, Chocolate, Etc. being re-issued in diecast versions as well?

I would say zero or less. Maybe a Neon Tech or something in a movie like Python but none of the store sponsored exclusives. Paint on Sub Zero is absolutely stunning i can't see anyway to improve it.

Received mine yesterday and yeah, what a great set this was. Need to remind myself what his default 'mode' was in the movie, when he used all the various weapons etc.

I had no idea you could strip this one down to being the same size/build as Mark IV/VI, that's cool.

Back