Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Hellboy (2019)

Wish I would have gotten in on the preorder from Dark Horse Direct on the 1/12 scale Hellboy. The exclusive horns and Excalibur are really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually don't have a horse in the race...just observing that it is unlikely that Hot Toys will be in any hurry to release figures from a movie that no one went to see...unless they all snuck in without paying.
I actually do believe they can see the films for free. Although i don't want to think of the possibilities of it not being made, i think if they like the look of Hellboy they could do it who knows they reveal him after their endgame line. I just want one good thing to come from the film's release. Even though it didn't do well a figure is much appreciated.

I actually do believe they can see the films for free. Although i don't want to think of the possibilities of it not being made, i think if they like the look of Hellboy they could do it who knows they reveal him after their endgame line. I just want one good thing to come from the film's release. Even though it didn't do well a figure is much appreciated.

I think you’re getting your hopes up for nothing. They showed two completed protypes for Valerian at shows, not just a tease, and then the movie bombed because it sucked. If this movie sucks as bad as everyone is saying it does, and it clearly is bombing, this won’t happen (unless this does surprisingly well in Asia).

Oh I was not referring to the folks at Hot Toys seeing the movie for free I was saying that the lack of box office probably suggests lack of interest in the movie to Hot Toys unless they suspect that the poor box office may not be an indicator based on there being a wider audience that was not measured by ticket sales. I am all for cool figures from non-blockbuster films. Some of my favorite movies were financial failures and feature characters that I would love to see in 1/6 scale. Unfortunately the Hot Toys of today versus 10 years ago is not inclined to make figures from much of anything except for mainstream blockbuster hits. I would prefer to have one Hellboy from this movie (even though it honest to gosh looks pretty bad to me) over the next 10 Iron Man armors that they will inevitably release.

Oh I was not referring to the folks at Hot Toys seeing the movie for free I was saying that the lack of box office probably suggests lack of interest in the movie to Hot Toys unless they suspect that the poor box office may not be an indicator based on there being a wider audience that was not measured by ticket sales. I am all for cool figures from non-blockbuster films. Some of my favorite movies were financial failures and feature characters that I would love to see in 1/6 scale. Unfortunately the Hot Toys of today versus 10 years ago is not inclined to make figures from much of anything except for mainstream blockbuster hits. I would prefer to have one Hellboy from this movie (even though it honest to gosh looks pretty bad to me) over the next 10 Iron Man armors that they will inevitably release.
Yeah you guys are right about that. Said to say that although i hope it does it probably won't be done. Which sucks cause i can agree as they no longer care for different film characters over Marvel, Star Wars and on. Just going have to be satisfied with what we are getting like the Mezco 1/12 figure and apparently Chronicle is making a full 1/4th figure statue. Hopefully that gets released also.

Imagine if this was from Hot toys. 554835C8-E48A-4B23-94DF-91FF1939CBC3.jpg

Yup lol was really surprised they did this figure!!! Looks cool though

Not a good sign for Shazam, maybe in limbo

Hot Toys - Hellboy (2019)

Not that I'm so interested but the figure actually looks pretty damn good. Swap out horns. Pretty cool looking new seamless body. Really surprised they went to this much effort and cost.

Must be a favourite of Howards [emoji2]

They should do a body like this for a V2 Drax ! HT can you hear me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy for Hellboy fans but super-stoked to see HT going further into seamless territory. Gives me hopes for a potential Drax 2.0.

This is perfect. A new body for Drax! Oh, and Hellboy, meh.

Wow, looks like a lot of effort went into this.

Re: Hot Toys - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

wow, surprised they went forward with it. Pretty cool. Updated the first post with the specs, here's a handful of pics
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
PD1555577645jft.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Always cracks me up when folks start saying a figure probably won't be made, like they know anything, and next thing you know preorder pics are up.

Looks really good, very impressive detail.

Back