Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me either till a few days ago. I thought it was odd.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've pre-ordered already form KGHobby. Decent price. This could almost be a DX release if it had another sculpt with it. Was really looking forward to this, worried it wasn't going to be made. Very happy with it.

As cool as I think this figure is, I think I'm gonna pass.

Very tempting though. Would look great on the shelf... however my available shelf space is quickly becoming an issue.

It's getting harder to decide what figures to get, there is so much cool stuff that's coming down the pike. Need to further establish clear boundaries for purchasing.

Last edited:
I stand corrected. I was sure this would not get made based upon the one two punch of terrible reviews and terrible box office...but as someone else pointed out maybe Howard Chan has an affinity for this particular character. The figure itself looks spectacular...it seems that this figure deserved a better movie.

I don't know if I can swing it... but this doesn't come out for a while... but I'd love to get two of these to display both ways.

He definitely wasn't Thanos sized
hellboy-sasha-lane-david-harbour-daniel-dae-kim1.jpg

It's a good height. He did get larger when he took the sword though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I stand corrected. I was sure this would not get made based upon the one two punch of terrible reviews and terrible box office...but as someone else pointed out maybe Howard Chan has an affinity for this particular character. The figure itself looks spectacular...it seems that this figure deserved a better movie.

Might be HC's preference, or they just believe collectors will flock to the figure despite the movie's performance/reviews. It isn't always about box office - it's more about whether they believe there's a market for the collectible. And while there's sometimes correlation between the two, they're not inexorably linked. Some movies do really well and just don't land with collectors, and vice versa.

Back