Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Hellboy (2019)

I think it's big enough to get a release; at least I hope so, just for variety sake.
I hope so as this would be wasted opportunity if not released we might not see another Hellboy done for years or never again for that matter.

I hate to say it but the critics are destroying this movie and the box office predictions are less than grim. I predict that this movie will fade away very quickly and as a result this figure will join Valerian in the announced but never released figures from flop movies hall of shame.

Currently at 14% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I just saw the first 20 minutes of the film... it was kind of fun to see Thomas Haden Church as Lobster Johnson... but not much else.

Hellboo boo?

Not surprised to hear that this is a dud, the trailers were just abysmal.

Yeah you know it's bad when they can't even make the trailer look good. :lol

Currently at 14% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I just saw the first 20 minutes of the film... it was kind of fun to see Thomas Haden Church as Lobster Johnson... but not much else.

Hellboo boo?

Hoooooo boyyyyyy, yea I just came back from seeing it. The scene with Lobster Johnson was probably the best part.

Film was actually good for me. It did have issues and isn't perfect but i liked it. Hope Hot toys still releases this cause i definitely need a 1/6th Hellboy.

Good or bad (though I'm sure it's actually quite bad) this movie just tanked at the box office beyond anyone's lowest expectations. I doubt this figure will be released.

Good or bad (though I'm sure it's actually quite bad) this movie just tanked at the box office beyond anyone's lowest expectations. I doubt this figure will be released.
Hopefully your wrong and it is made. But if not that really does suck because as i said we probably won't get another HT Hellboy ever again.

movie was fun for me.the bad parts were the cheesy lines and parts of the movie just kind of just jumped around instead of explaining how they got there to a certain locations

I’d say it tops the list of one of the worst movies I d seen in the last two decades. Harbor was great as hellboy in this wasted mess of a “film”.

I actually saw the Harbour movie before I seen the Perlman ones...there was one point in the new movie where I was wondering why they made Harbour's Hellboy so dumb, he reminded me of an extreme version of Rocky Balboa or something, I couldn't put my finger on it.

But yea, Perlman > Harbour

Movie failed to even open at number 1, bombed hard and is already forgotten. No way Hot Toys bothers with it at this point

Movie failed to even open at number 1, bombed hard and is already forgotten. No way Hot Toys bothers with it at this point

Failed to open at #2 as well...made less than the first and second Hellboy movies even in their mid 2000's dollars. Hot Toys would worry about having made the announcement and then the figures never being released but they don't have to. Movie did so badly there is clearly no interest.

Failed to open at #2 as well...made less than the first and second Hellboy movies even in their mid 2000's dollars. Hot Toys would worry about having made the announcement and then the figures never being released but they don't have to. Movie did so badly there is clearly no interest.
Speak for yourself. I actually want them to make this figure we will never get another Hellboy Movie period or hot toys figure. And there are people who also want this regardless on how bad the film was. Truth is we will never get a Hellboy 3 with Del Toro nor another figure from the films. They can release this and let people buy it or not at all and we have nothing.

Yeah I'm hopeful they still release the figure. This could be one of those licensing deals where they made a deal and have to release a figure.

Speak for yourself. I actually want them to make this figure we will never get another Hellboy Movie period or hot toys figure. And there are people who also want this regardless on how bad the film was. Truth is we will never get a Hellboy 3 with Del Toro nor another figure from the films. They can release this and let people buy it or not at all and we have nothing.

I actually don't have a horse in the race...just observing that it is unlikely that Hot Toys will be in any hurry to release figures from a movie that no one went to see...unless they all snuck in without paying.

I'm a huge Hellboy fan... enjoyed that the movie felt more like the graphic novels than the Del Toro films... but geez what a mess.

Even though I think Ron Perlman is the definitive Hellboy, I liked Harbour as the character, but I felt at times his gestures and over all body language was way too animated for Hellboy. And his dialogue should have been cut by about a third... or more.

With Hellboy, less is always more... it adds a bit of gravitas to the character.

And I'll probably pick up the figure if Hot Toys decides to make it... but the chances are looking grim.

Back