Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Hellboy (2019)

Harbor can eat two fat ones, bring back Perlman.

Make that three to get Perlman back...4 to get Perlman and Guillermo Del Toro and a movie called Hellboy III instead of this Sy Fy Channel Original version.

i have the feeling hot toys will cancel this figure after seehing the box office reception.

just like they did for the 2018 predator

It’s not out yet

I think he is saying that at some point it will be out and he is predicting that it will be a financial failure and that after they see the box office once it is released and it fails...they will cancel it.

I don't understand the hate for this before coming out. If it's bad when it's out then ok but if it's good the majority will complain about how the sculpt looks nothing like the film. I'm just glad we are even getting another figure it's going to suck if they don't release the figure.

there is no hate for this movie.

just a full disinterest from everyone.

How can you not hate on this movie?? It looks worse then JLA movie with even ****tier CGI and hellboy looks more like the elephant man then HELL BOY.

But I doubt hot Toys will even get this on preorder. It’s all about MCU!! The. Haven’t even put some MCU characters on preorder yet they so backed up

there is no hate for this movie.

just a full disinterest from everyone.
For you guys maybe. But to each their own i don't believe it will be bad I'm hoping it's good i guess we will all know once the film is out this week. Plus i prefer a Hot toys of this then any MCU being released.

I was really looking forward to a Hellboy from Hot Toys. But I don't know, I want a Hot Toys Hellboy, but the trailers, there's just no resonance with me from them. It looks sort of cool... just doesn't seem like there's much to it, though. I just watched the Golden Army recently and loved that, I think a look of a Hellboy mixed between the two would be better.

If Hot Toys do make this and the figure has huge presence I'll likely get it even if the film is average, butI do hope the film turns out enjoyable.

I feel like I'm in a beneficial situation for this movie, hadn't seen the original 2 movies, but recently I've read a good number of the comics and will see the new one. I'll definitely go back and watch the originals but at least the comparisons won't interfere on whether or not I enjoy this movie.

After the early reviews first my money says this figure doesn't see the light of day or even a prototype. Rip

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

After the early reviews first my money says this figure doesn't see the light of day or even a prototype. Rip

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah people shouldn't be getting their hopes up. It's getting shredded in reviews and it's only supposed to open up around $11M for its OW.

Yikes. I might still go see it tomorrow anyway, having the amc pass makes it easier to just see whatever without worrying whether or not a certain movie is worth the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still going to see it tomorrow. I don't really listen to rotten tomatoes as they are bs most times, If i dislike it you will hear me say it . sucks cause i wanted a HT Hellboy this would have looked great as a figure since the design doesn't look that bad.

Yeah people shouldn't be getting their hopes up. It's getting shredded in reviews and it's only supposed to open up around $11M for its OW.

Wow, I wasn't really expecting much given that none of the trailers piqued my interest in the slightest, but 10% still seems shockingly low.

I still hold out a little hope for this movie. Worst case, it should at least be visually interesting right?

HT will probably drop this figure if the movie bombs in the box office. Even when HT makes a prototype, nowadays, its still no guarantee they will have it up for preorder.

I'll be genuinely surprised if this figure goes up for pre-order.

I think it's big enough to get a release; at least I hope so, just for variety sake.

Back