Hot Toys 1/6 Darth Vader figure | Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a Vader solo show.
I think it would obviously take place in between ROTS and ANH but I would just love to see him rise to power within the Imperial military, establishing himself and instilling fear in his army and the galaxy, utilizing the Imperial fleet to dominate the galaxy, hunting down Jedi, learning from the Emperor how to deepen his connection to the Dark Side, and having him struggle with his past. I think there is a lot of potential but is Vader one of those characters that you don’t want too much of the focus on them for fear Disney might ruin him a tad (like Boba Fett or even Obi Wan now).

I would love a Vader solo show.
I think it would obviously take place in between ROTS and ANH but I would just love to see him rise to power within the Imperial military, establishing himself and instilling fear in his army and the galaxy, utilizing the Imperial fleet to dominate the galaxy, hunting down Jedi, learning from the Emperor how to deepen his connection to the Dark Side, and having him struggle with his past. I think there is a lot of potential but is Vader one of those characters that you don’t want too much of the focus on them for fear Disney might ruin him a tad (like Boba Fett or even Obi Wan now).
Saved me from typing, @Wor-Gar this pretty much

But that's not a story. Vader getting deeper into the Sith, killing enemies, etc. That is what would be happening during a story. That's background. You get all that from every movie or cartoon Vader is in.

Question still stands: what the hell is a Vader show about? Come on, challenge yourself. Think about what you'd really like to see, and is there a good story to tell there.

But that's not a story. Vader getting deeper into the Sith, killing enemies, etc. That is what would be happening during a story. That's background. You get all that from every movie or cartoon Vader is in.

Question still stands: what the hell is a Vader show about? Come on, challenge yourself. Think about what you'd really like to see, and is there a good story to tell there.
Looks like background is all I have lol

And that is many loved this episode of kenobi. Story doesn't matter to Disney because many are super stoked to see vader being powerful. Style over substance. That will get old quick so Vader should be used sparingly and only where it makes sense in a story, which means Disney will obviously do the opposite and spam vader in as many projects as possible until people realise he is ruined.

Lord Vader’s Much Needed Pleasant Holiday: A Star Wars Story

EABBB343-1A0A-41A6-9689-F313D1AD5936.gif

Serious answer, a series set between ESB and ROTJ that deals with the day to day operations of his flagship Executor with a story hook to get Vader personally involved alongside seeing him process his experiences with Luke.

I would like to see how a ship with hundreds of thousands of people runs, what effect Vader has on the crew and its missions, and the role Super Star Destroyers played in galactic conquest.

Lord Vader’s Much Needed Pleasant Holiday: A Star Wars Story

View attachment 583583

Serious answer, a series set between ESB and ROTJ that deals with the day to day operations of his flagship Executor with a story hook to get Vader personally involved alongside seeing him process his experiences with Luke.

I would like to see how a ship with hundreds of thousands of people runs, what effect Vader has on the crew and its missions, and the role Super Star Destroyers played in galactic conquest.
The Office set aboard Vaders ship with a rotating cast because these idiots can’t stop getting choked to death.

The Office set aboard Vaders ship with a rotating cast because these idiots can’t stop getting choked to death.

Darth Vader: Executor

Watch as the iconic villain makes brutal budget cuts and axes staff left, right and centre!

(And engages in Parkour during his lunch break, because true fans know Star Wars isn't Star Wars without Parkour!)

giphy.gif

Hopefully the official figure reveal isn’t too far off now that the show is over. Without giving anything away, it will either be a really cool figure or incredibly disappointing :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back