Hot Toys 1/6 Darth Vader figure | Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wish it didn't go so high up though, maybe to just below the scalp scar.

That's his signature scar, so I see why they'd want to show it off.

If I get this it'll be as an EU representation of a battle damaged Vader. It's a shame he wasn't more damaged, but I can see Disney's ploy. They'll save that for a future appearance and the chance of another new figure.

So maybe I'll just wait until Vader gets a proper beating and get a figure of that version instead.

Make it happen Hot toys.
I NEED that Vader.
While you're at it,I would like a Sebastian Shaw sculpt.
A Bail Organa.
An Owen and Beru 2pk.
The Inquisitor.
and some Tatooine Homestead dio.pieces.
cheers and thanks.

Better not enter that thread unless you already watched the episode :lol

The sudden surge of posts kind of give away some sort of major event around Vader's character in that season finale

Spoiler Spoiler:

Xr9PZJ8.gif

That was predicitible...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Waita minute, so how does he maintain to breathe and talk at the same time again when his chest parts been damaged and his mask broken?

and why didnt kenobi finish him off again?
It's still working, just not very well; he just needs to get back to a safe enviroment quickly.

And because he can't, he tells Yoda as much in ROTS, to him that's still his brother; he can't kill him.

It's still working, just not very well; he just needs to get back to a safe enviroment quickly.

And because he can't, he tells Yoda as much in ROTS, to him that's still his brother; he can't kill him.

kenobi should just stand there until he ran out of oxygen and die then Lol

he did say ‘then my brother is truly dead’ when vader said that he killed anakin, before calling him darth :huh

kenobi should just stand there until he ran out of oxygen and die then Lol

he did say ‘then my brother is truly dead’ when vader said that he killed anakin, before calling him darth :huh
Yeah he said that, but the past still remains.

I dunno, I think most people would have a hair time killing someone that they essentially raised as a younger brother for a decade and spent almost every day of their life with since meeting them. Maybe that's just me though.

That's his signature scar, so I see why they'd want to show it off.

If I get this it'll be as an EU representation of a battle damaged Vader. It's a shame he wasn't more damaged, but I can see Disney's ploy. They'll save that for a future appearance and the chance of another new figure.

So maybe I'll just wait until Vader gets a proper beating and get a figure of that version instead.

That's not EU, though - it's canon now. Kenobi IS canon.

The real question is will Hot Toys paint his eyes blue or yellow

Needs Wheezing sound feature
Spoiler Spoiler:

would go ape s*** if HT did some kind of effect led with this option

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back