1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The number 1 requested figure for Endgame is finally coming. Definitely getting him. He'll be my third Thor but I love him.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Here it is without the logo

65297377_458545724878095_7553149327545519041_n.jpg

Really loved the look. Wish he kept the eye patch

For me, this decision is similar to the Upgraded Spider-man suit from FFH. Similar design to a figure I own, suit that appeared for only the final fight scene, small improvements to some aspects of the original. Didn't pre-order that one, so this headsculpt will really have to be incredible to capture my money.

It's endgame. These movies are my original star wars trilogy. In 20 years we will be looking back at these movies, and how they were able to keep the same actors together for 10 years over so many movies. TV shows can't keep a cast together for 10 years, even when they throw money at them.

I am buying this Thor, unless its simply a terrible figure.

Ragnarok sits comfortably in my top 5 MCU flicks so I'm delighted Taika is returning. It'll be interesting to see what look they will go for with Hemsworth in Thor 4. Cheese whizz, classic or something completely different?

It's endgame. These movies are my original star wars trilogy. In 20 years we will be looking back at these movies, and how they were able to keep the same actors together for 10 years over so many movies.
I am buying this Thor, unless its simply a terrible figure.

THIS!!🙏

Of all the different characters and costume variations in Endgame, this is the one I want the most!
Must come with some beer bottles though.

Am pretty po'd 'coz I was comfortably NOT buying *&^% after loading up on Iron Studios EG poly $$$$ but gotta have this - probably. If HT is smart enough to do the lightning eyes etc.

Ah, well, it takes HT years to get anything out a lot of the time, so won't worry about it.:cool: I've only got Roadworn Thor so for me it's a totally justifiable purchase.:monkey3

Am pretty po'd 'coz I was comfortably NOT buying *&^% after loading up on Iron Studios EG poly $$$$ but gotta have this - probably. If HT is smart enough to do the lightning eyes etc.

Ah, well, it takes HT years to get anything out a lot of the time, so won't worry about it.:cool: I've only got Roadworn Thor so for me it's a totally justifiable purchase.:monkey3

I am guessing you've got until Q1 2021 to worry about paying for this bad boy! I'm in the same boat with Iron Studios overload. I see you in the other thread! :wave

WRONG, go check my original post. I specifically said that if a PO isn’t announced by that date, not actual production figures in collectors hands. I might take risks but I’m never going to bet that HT’s delivers a prototype to PO to production release in less than a year, that’s very rare.

Hmm, just went back and dug up your old posts and you are indeed correct.

Well, let's hope HT drags their feet on getting this pre-order up...hopefully this goes the way of Yellowjacket, Crossbones, and Vulture... :lol

Would be funny if Hot Toys began selling the true-to-size Stormbreaker separately on its own.

I can't think of any other figure that had such a drastic size and design change for the same accessory across 2 separate versions (Infinity War & Endgame)

For those of you who have the very first versions of Captain America and Thor -- can you confirm if the Shield and Mjolnir have stayed the same size up until now?

For those of you who have the very first versions of Captain America and Thor -- can you confirm if the Shield and Mjolnir have stayed the same size up until now?

I can’t speak to caps shield but I’m 99% certain Mjolnir has been the same throughout

Would be funny if Hot Toys began selling the true-to-size Stormbreaker separately on its own.

I can't think of any other figure that had such a drastic size and design change for the same accessory across 2 separate versions (Infinity War & Endgame)

I think this pretty much confirms what we already knew, which is that Hot Toys rushed the entire IW line.

They produced Stormbreaker based on pre-production artwork/info, that obviously changed later on in the final production. HT said F it and released it anyways because pumping out the IW line was a priority even if it meant releasing it with inaccuracies.

CW WM Mk III's baton accessory is proof that with ample time HT is willing to go back and modify/change prototype to make it film accurate.

Due to the mandate to rush the IW line that's why we ended up with tiny Stormbreaker, an inferior IW BW, a shoddy IW IM Mk 50, an unposeable Iron Spidey, breaky-leggy Teen Groot, no snappy finger Thanos, etc... :slap

I think this pretty much confirms what we already knew, which is that Hot Toys rushed the entire IW line.

They produced Stormbreaker based on pre-production artwork/info, that obviously changed later on in the final production. HT said F it and released it anyways because pumping out the IW line was a priority even if it meant releasing it with inaccuracies.

CW WM Mk III's baton accessory is proof that with ample time HT is willing to go back and modify/change prototype to make it film accurate.

Due to the mandate to rush the IW line that's why we ended up with tiny Stormbreaker, an inferior IW BW, a shoddy IW IM Mk 50, an unposeable Iron Spidey, breaky-leggy Teen Groot, no snappy finger Thanos, etc... :slap

On the bright side, now that they've made oodles of money on those rushed IW figures, they can take their time producing all of the Phase 4 figures we'll no doubt be clamoring for in the future. :wink1:

Back