1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hemsworth is said to have reupped his contract with Marvel/Disney. Apparently the guy will be making 10 times the salary he got compared to the original Thor, will be earning ”points” (it’s like a percentage of the movies’ net income but the points only come if x movies makes over y dollars) and has some creative control. That stuff, at least, is what the Hollywood rumor mill has been kicking around. If they announce him in anything at SDCC hall H next week (GotG3, Asguardians of the Galaxy, Thor 4, etc.) then I’d believe he got the new contract he wanted.

Being that he only made $150,000 for Thor 1, I imagine he will be making significantly more than 10x his original salary. :wink1:

Being that he only made $150,000 for Thor 1, I imagine he will be making significantly more than 10x his original salary. :wink1:

The salary might only be 2 million, but he could get 5% of net earnings over say 500 million. So if Thor 4 makes one billion world-wide, he gets 25 million on top of the 2 million. If makes sense for both parties since Marvel loses some risk, and Chris can bet on himself to carry a movie. I think Hemsworth made 15million for Endgame, so its a way for him potentially to nearly double his earnings if he can carry it.

Yes, it is looking to be safe (and I have zero doubts that it will be produced).

I recall you saying it was a release-by date. So this mere announcement does not make your Mark L safe...I still am patiently waiting on it. :lol

Nah, I just remember the discussion. But that other dude who instigated the bet seems to be pretty quiet.

Lol I'm very much looking forward to hefty Thor...but you posted at 4:20am, that's why I was quiet!

Glad I waited this out and didn't PO the re-release. Don't need both a skinny and fat Thor in the same costume...

:yess:

Plus. being a huge Thor fan, I was never sold on short hair Thor. Not crazy for a fat Thor, but the proper sized Stormbreaker (and a Mjolnir to boot) and bearded head will make me overlook his belly..

Can't wait to see the full unveil later this week when SDCC starts..

I'm in for Lebowski Thor. He was one of my favorite parts of the movie.

I may have to eat some crow cobbler...….I didn't think they would make this! Then again, it still remains to be solicited.....but it IS Marvel so I should've considered that. Meanwhile, I'm having to consider making my own Shazam....

So theories on extra accessories and pricing? Besides Moljnir and Stormbreaker ...My guess is the lightning bolt he shot at Mark 85 and I"m guessing it will be around $300.

Very happy to see this, I knew they'd make it. I never imagined they'd skip one of the original Avengers, can't wait for the full reveal!

I recall you saying it was a release-by date. So this mere announcement does not make your Mark L safe...I still am patiently waiting on it. :lol

WRONG, go check my original post. I specifically said that if a PO isn’t announced by that date, not actual production figures in collectors hands. I might take risks but I’m never going to bet that HT’s delivers a prototype to PO to production release in less than a year, that’s very rare.

WRONG, go check my original post. I specifically said that if a PO isn’t announced by that date, not actual production figures in collectors hands. I might take risks but I’m never going to bet that HT’s delivers a prototype to PO to production release in less than a year, that’s very rare.

Funny enough i remember us having road worn thor in hand before the film came out. Sucha strange feeling. Even tho they obviously reused a lot of assets. Stil..Good times:lol:lol

Damn I can't wait to PO this guy (and to... you know... receive him).
For me, this was the best part of the movie, and that is the exact pose I'm gonna use -holding both mjolnir and stormbreaker, looking angry AF and ready to drink beer and kick some purple butt.
D5QJNftUcAIF8gd.jpg

While looking at this pic, I noticed that the "pregnant belly" hot toys teased is kinda true to the source.

i want to see bro thor head on fit body. This is going to be so awesome!

1563108928524.jpg

Like this promo material? Might have to get the head parted out now that you mentioned it lol. Hmmm yup thats officially my plan now. He will look great on the fit body. Damn.

Back