1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never saw the appeal for IW Thor. He needs his long hair. EG Thor>IW Thor.

I like the IW look, took me a while to get used to in Ragnarok but by the time IW came round I thought the short hair look suited him.
That said I ALWAYS wanted a Thor with long hair but never had picked one up.

I'll be all over this though

Will still keep my order in for the IW re-issue but may sell it on once this one hits sometime next year

Neil

So after Hot Toys last tease I'm guessing this is advertising a 1/4 scale Rocket right ? :rotfl

No seriously, so glad they're doing him, can't wait to see the full reveal at SDCC,
One of my favourite weeks of the year coming up, bring it on Hot Toys/SDCC !!!!

very glad to see this, and that they updated stormbreaker to the proper size. i was on the fence with ordering a 2nd bad tomato thunder axe, but was banking on HT doing the right thing.

very glad to see this, and that they updated stormbreaker to the proper size. i was on the fence with ordering a 2nd bad tomato thunder axe, but was banking on HT doing the right thing.

Agreed, but the right, right thing would be to include the correctly sized Stormbreaker in the re-issue of the IW version!

yeah I'll get it but need the casual version. I can order the 3rd party version for now. I'm glad this is being made in any case. It may be shown at SDCC. I wont be shocked if its 275.

I'm down for this one to be my only Thor. As much as I liked the short-haired version and the Wakanda Entrance, didn't end up keeping my pre-order on the IW version. Maybe its the inclusion of Mjolnir & Stormbreaker now & the beard/long hair. Kind of hoping they can just have his eyes light up as opposed to the UV effect from IW.

Doesn't the belly seem a bit small and low compared to the movie? I think he also had thicker arms as well.

Yeah he looks pregnant instead of fat.

So, will his hair/beard be 100% sculpted? Difficult to tell from that photo. I'm not sure what would be better in this case.

It's looking like its sculpted. If you look at the left shoulder, you can clearly see the ends of the hair look stiff and plastic.

Sculpted 100%. It's visible.

Yeah he looks pregnant instead of fat.

It's looking like its sculpted. If you look at the left shoulder, you can clearly see the ends of the hair look stiff and plastic.

Yes, that's what I thought but wasn't sure. It would be nice if they gave us alternate hairpieces for a change so potential poses weren't so limited. Not holding my breath however...

Back