1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that’s creepy. C’mon HT get on top of your QC. First letting the 501st name plate go out misspelled and now unpainted sculpts. Theure
Clearly rushing to try and catch up.

I was just watching an unboxing video of this on YouTube and the reviewer pointed out how tiny the bottom of the beard is and how easily bendable it is so for those of you who get this and you start moving the head around be aware that part looks pretty fragile.

Gotta give it to the Secret Base team, they come up with some great poses

51333874618_987cc1457d_b_d.jpg

51334661495_29d53dcce9_b_d.jpg

Somehow Thor doesn't look too good..

View attachment 532317

Wait, did someone actually receive this from HT? I assumed it was a joke / in-progress custom...

might be a "Raw flesh skin variant" from Hot Toys, just like the Raw Metal Helmet bonus special edition of Mark I.

Some people are hard to please. You get a raw unpainted diecast MK1 helmet and it's an exclusive, but you get a raw unpainted headsculpt and suddenly it's a 'defect'.

If this was Boba Fett it would be grail piece lol...

Now all we need is a 3rd party aggressive expression sculpt. It's so hard to put some of these guys in action poses with the blank stare.

Wait, did someone actually receive this from HT? I assumed it was a joke / in-progress custom...

If this was Boba Fett it would be grail piece lol...
That's what I'm told, you can even see the instruction sheet behind it, it's just an unfortunate unboxing. If it's still in painting phase, they will not put the head in the body like that, they would just separate the head, and then let it dry first, etc, then put it in the body and pack it along with the instruction sheet.

ya i too, was under impression someone was trying out his own custom. its is ridiculous HT let the unpainted sculpt get into packaging and customer receives it. WTH?!

HT should clarify what happened? i believe its also possible, some headsculpts are partially completed and packed for delivery?

That's what I'm told, you can even see the instruction sheet behind it, it's just an unfortunate unboxing. If it's still in painting phase, they will not put the head in the body like that, they would just separate the head, and then let it dry first, etc, then put it in the body and pack it along with the instruction sheet.

I'm impressed with how this figure looks. Though based on these photos, to me it seems like HT have slimmed him a tad, since I recall him looking much more, um, rotund. I may be mistaking either view, I may have to go watch EG again :lol

With that said, I sure do hope they continue to pump out the rest of the EG line in good time, as I'm really, REALLY hoping for CM to be released!

I'm impressed with how this figure looks. Though based on these photos, to me it seems like HT have slimmed him a tad, since I recall him looking much more, um, rotund. I may be mistaking either view, I may have to go watch EG again :lol

With that said, I sure do hope they continue to pump out the rest of the EG line in good time, as I'm really, REALLY hoping for CM to be released!
Fat people are taboo in Asia.

Back