1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Question: Does anyone know if the exact same hands (with obvious exception of hammer-wielding hands) from BvS: DoJ Superman were reused for this guy? I have that Supes, and when I saw the Secret Base photo showing the hand assortment on Thor here, I was like, "They seem... similar" (imagine voice of Tobey Maguire in that scene from Spider-Man 3 where he accuses Brock). LOL. I had to do a double take.

s-l640.jpg

Just curious! : )

--Henry :whip

Last edited:
I think I'll wait for swole Thor from Guardians 3, or try to reaquire the Gladiator Thor.

Best light up engineering her toys has done so far it took them long enough sheesh.

Also best lightning effects so far especially on SB!

Last edited:
Best light up engineering her toys has done so far it took them long enough sheesh.

Also best lightning effects so far especially on SB!

Yes, the lights look good. It's a shame that HT couldn't be bothered to do the same for Mysterio rather than settle for their "luminous reflective effect". The suit already limits upper torso & ab articulation so it seemed like a no-brainer. :slap

Think I’m gonna pass. Looks good, just not one of those “need” figures.
I hear you. He came out nice which makes me rethink my cancelation, even though this look is a one off. The main reason I wanted him was to have my final EG trinity, but the mark 85 came out so crappy that won't happen now :(
Oh well, I guess I should thank HT for saving me money haha

Back