1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youtube vids aren't linking for some reason. Just take out the two // on the ends. Unboxing here:

//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH5DkuF-rkE//

Wow, what a HUGE difference between Stormbreakers! New one lights up but doesn't have the wraps on the handle.

View attachment 532099
The head swap with Infinity War really drives home just how much chonkier he is.

1626973701749.jpeg

I'm pretty stoked after seeing an unboxing video. Hopefully sideshow will get this be September.

Maybe a bit of a bummer the legs barely go forward but thats ok.

I have the wootoys fat viking figure but would still like to see hot toys take a shot at that design.

I'm actually surprised to see this board isn't as active as I thought it'd be now that this is released.

As others have said, it's probably is a mixture of things. Lengthy wait times, Mandalorian, post-Endgame MCU void, Mandalorian, MCU's Phase 4 being a very mixed bag, Mandalorian, figure prices, Mandalorian etc.

If Bo Katan - a second tier Mandalorian character - can generate double the amount of posts / pages to Endgame Thor on this forum, then it's clear there's been a seismic shift in interest. Like it or not, Mando is the new king of the 1/6 collecting realm.

Last edited:
As others have said, it's probably is a mixture of things. Lengthy wait times, Mandalorian, post-Endgame MCU void, Mandalorian, MCU's Phase 4 being a very mixed bag, Mandalorian, figure prices, Mandalorian etc.

If Bo Katan - a second tier Mandalorian character - can generate double the amount of posts / pages to Endgame Thor on this forum, then it's clear there's been a seismic shift in interest. Like it or not, Mando is the new king of the 1/6 collecting realm.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think it’s more fat Thor is not something people necessarily want to spend $300 on. Besides that, it seems he’s not even fat anymore so it’s easy to look past this one with a nearly identical skinny version already all over the place. Either you love the fat, want the endgame display or you just don’t care.

I remember when I saw Endgame for the first time I was amazed that they made him fat in the first place - I assumed Thor would be 'immune' to weight gain -- and secondly that they kept him fat even for the climactic battle. I dunno, I just thought he would be restored to his physical peak as soon as he called upon the lightning or something.

Me personally i can't wait to complete the collection of Avengers with Cap and Thor and be done with Marvel stuff. The next phase is for younger people, they can enjoy their XY years-long ride as we have from first Iron Man to End Game.

Back