1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm late on this but I'm not as impressed with this as I thought I would be from the pictures. The head is too small. The unmasked head is too big. Shield is still cumbersome. Hands don't fit right. Body proportions are a little worse than IW. Articulation on the legs is really bad. I guess it's museum pose forever.

You gonna keep it?

I would also fault them for getting a single figure presumably airmailed in for their Unsealed and Revealed series and telling people it was shipping real soon even though it would be months still before Sideshow fulfilled a single order. Their Captain America unboxing was three months ago.

Yeah, that was not a good look. The wait for this figure has been agonizing. I placed my order back in May of 2019 and still haven't gotten a shipping notice. I literally ordered another figure from them about two weeks ago (with the same release window as this one) and it will be shipping tomorrow. I could've gotten a Master's degree in the amount of time from ordering to receiving lol

vpxlizx6mv171.jpg

Finally shipped! Now on to constantly refreshing the UPS tracking page...

You too? I love the "track my delivery truck in real time" feature they give me. I'm sitting here in the middle of a Zoom meeting and peaking over as that little icon gets ever closer to my house. Then the driver randomly goes to the other side of town for a few hours! Come on, you're RIGHT HERE!!! :)

Ugh... Still showing as March 2021 for delivery. I don't know if I should reach out or not... Long paid for. Only my second HT, but so desired.

Le sigh

Ugh... Still showing as March 2021 for delivery. I don't know if I should reach out or not... Long paid for. Only my second HT, but so desired.

Le sigh

You might as well reach out - there's nothing to lose.

Le sigh
Mine is showing May to July for shipping. The slow trickle out release from SS is weird on this one. Very frustrating.

Back