1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They charged me for this guy last week and he still hasn't shipped.. really strange to do that if they're not ready to go.

They charged me for this guy last week and he still hasn't shipped.. really strange to do that if they're not ready to go.

If they are expecting a container to be trucked over from the ports they will charge since they start shipping as soon as it gets to the warehouse.

Sideshow strangely came through. Cap is here still boxed. Shots are coming when I can open him up. Sit tight, if you have a Sideshow reservation--they are probably coming out slowly.

Sideshow strangely came through. Cap is here still boxed. Shots are coming when I can open him up. Sit tight, if you have a Sideshow reservation--they are probably coming out slowly.

Congratulations!!
I’m looking forward to your pics!

I hope you are right about sideshow shipments, I’m really looking forward to getting this guy.

Congratulations!!
I’m looking forward to your pics!

I hope you are right about sideshow shipments, I’m really looking forward to getting this guy.

Yeah Omega, this hobby is wild. The waiting can be so long from pre-order/release online vs actually arriving in your hand. I have been tempted in the past to order from TWHK, but I live closer to Sideshow and try to be patient. This one in particular has been a long wait for all of us.

I have also noticed some dudes getting different figures like Rey or the Scout Trooper, but not Cap (or one of these three but not all)--so I think their inventory is trickling in. I would hate to see someone here cancel when it was set to convert like the next day.

Yeah Omega, this hobby is wild. The waiting can be so long from pre-order/release online vs actually arriving in your hand. I have been tempted in the past to order from TWHK, but I live closer to Sideshow and try to be patient. This one in particular has been a long wait for all of us.

I have also noticed some dudes getting different figures like Rey or the Scout Trooper, but not Cap (or one of these three but not all)--so I think their inventory is trickling in. I would hate to see someone here cancel when it was set to convert like the next day.

Yeah waiting is tough but they eventually arrive. It is not so urgent for me since I still need to do the remodel in my basement (one of my summer projects) so all of my figures are in their shipping boxes in my attic. Hence it’s not like I have to look at Cap’s empty spot in a display cabinet that is longing for his arrival.

Also I didn’t order this guy until Feb. of this year so it hasn’t been even remotely as long a wait for me as for some in our forum family. That said, I did PO Gamora on the first day she was announced so I totally get how excruciating “the long wait” can be.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. This is the first Hot Toys figure that I've been dissappointed by. Proportions are pretty good but the color is terrible. It's like Hot Toys confused the lighting of the movie with the actualy color of the suit and what we end up with is a washed out gray color. Like he stumbled into a Zack Snyder movie.

His Civil War figure looks bright in comparison.

The fabric is stiffer and harder to manipulate and the knees have the same problem as the AoU cap which makes them look weird when posed. I think Im going to try and return it. Which I've never done with any Hot toys figure.

IMG_0193.jpgIMG_0194.jpg

Just some quick posing and setup in the detolf. Sorry for the cellphone smoothing, but this head sculpt in hand is amazing. 1/6th Evans!

Just got mine yesterday and love it! I also tested the unhelmeted head on my Team Suit Stark figure and I think with Ankle extenders and some strategic posing, it'll look good next to Tony. Waiting on another $25 coupon to hit my email after my Kuiil purchase this morning to pull the string on a second team suit. Thought about the ToysWonderland sale, but did the math including shipping and it ends up being within a few bucks of Sideshow, so going that route. I know if I wait a few months he'll go to free shipping land, but I lack patience and want it now! :)

IMG_0177.jpgIMG_0179.jpg

The last Cap I owned was the First Avenger version. I gotta say in hand this iteration of Cap is the ultimate. My only complaint is how hard it is to pose his legs. I am tempted to get that Hydra base that just released to push this fig over the top.

Great poses and photos, potatoes212! First Avenger was actually the only other Cap figure I have owned as well. Sold him years ago when he started to show his age so Endgame Cap here will take up the mantle as my one and only Cap.

Much like Spider-Man figures, I suspect there's more to enjoy with this Cap figure if a person doesn't already own a half-dozen iterations of the character.

Just got mine yesterday and love it! I also tested the unhelmeted head on my Team Suit Stark figure and I think with Ankle extenders and some strategic posing, it'll look good next to Tony. Waiting on another $25 coupon to hit my email after my Kuiil purchase this morning to pull the string on a second team suit. Thought about the ToysWonderland sale, but did the math including shipping and it ends up being within a few bucks of Sideshow, so going that route. I know if I wait a few months he'll go to free shipping land, but I lack patience and want it now! :)

I must be on some list at Sideshow that throws me a coupon every time I order something as I got one within minutes of my Kuiil order. Ordered my second Team Suit Stark and will have it next week. That Steve Rogers sculpt is too good to stay in the box and looking forward to re-creating the "whatever it takes" scene with Steve and Tony.

I must be on some list at Sideshow that throws me a coupon every time I order something as I got one within minutes of my Kuiil order. Ordered my second Team Suit Stark and will have it next week. That Steve Rogers sculpt is too good to stay in the box and looking forward to re-creating the "whatever it takes" scene with Steve and Tony.

can't wait to see that recreated scene Darth! The head sculpt in hand is amazing, under all sorts of lighting too!

Back