1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only movement that sideshow has done was tirn my remaining balance to $14.55. After 2 years of having it paid off.. is it getting ready to ship? Is this some auto website payment thing? Nearly 30 orders from the same company and I still cant pin down exactly how they go about their business...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I asked them how the orders are working (day one POs still waiting, vs new orders shipping within days etc). They said “Unfortunately I cannot advise on other orders, however we are working to fulfill pre-orders based upon when they were initially placed.”
So they don’t know either lol

Another week gone with no update... lovely, Sideshow. Thanks for the complete transparency in how they're shipping orders ��

I placed my order on April 27, 2019. He is scheduled to be delivered on Monday May 24, 2021.
Just a little over two years. That is too long of a wait, but Sideshow has no control over when
they receive products.

Same here, got a ?shipping soon? email last week and a ?rescheduled? email today :(

If you're on a payment plan and your date is coming up sooner than they'll be able to ship it, even by a day, you get bumped a month to preserve your payment plan date. That's one of the reasons I quit using the payment plan. That, and the last item I had on a plan was Gamora and they got to enjoy the interest off of my money for about 18 months between my second to last and last payment...

I've always done the payment plan, but once I'm down to the last payment, either pay it off or switch to single payment so that it charges on release.

I use the payment plan as well. As soon as I am able, I call up SS customer service to pay off the item (minus tax and shipping) as soon as I am able to. For instance, the Endgame Iron Patriot has been paid off (minus tax and shipping) since December 2020.

Just now received my final payment notice - "Your Captain America Sixth Scale Figure will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 6 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Thursday, May 27, 2021. Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Wednesday, May 26." :gah:

I got the shipping notice for the 27th as well. What was even more surprising is that the shipping is only $14.58 when Gamora, EG Hawkeye, and EG Black Widow were all around $24

I think/hope SS has finally decided to lower their shipping prices. My 1/6 Cyclops that I just ordered yesterday also only had ~$15 shipping when I was expecting over $20 as well.

My shipping been around $10 to $15 for a decade and jumped up to $20 to $25 when UPS raised their rates. So hopefully prices are getting back to normal.

Received my shipping notice for next Thursday as well. My IG-11 ships Wednesday as well. Expensive but fun week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preordered May 16th. Still nothing. I’m done preordering from them. My local comic shop will probably get it before me.

Does Sideshow ship out pre-orders in a first-come, first serve basis? That is, the earlier you PO something from them, the sooner you get it? Because that what looks like what is happening here. Is that normal for SS, or is this a unique situation to this figure?

Does Sideshow ship out pre-orders in a first-come, first serve basis? That is, the earlier you PO something from them, the sooner you get it? Because that what looks like what is happening here. Is that normal for SS, or is this a unique situation to this figure?
Nope. Day one preorder for me and paid up. Not a single peep on my end. I think it's luck of the draw.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back