1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm finding it to be distractingly small in pretty much every pic so far, and the likeness is seems a bit vague as well (especially compared to the Unreal Customs one). So I'll only be displaying mine with the unhelmeted sculpt.

Well, like the majority of you, I finally got Cap Endgame. Feels like an eternity. I'm between houses right now, from Minnesota to Nashville, so Cap is enjoying a little space in my office. My other Caps' are in storage suffocating. 20210605_222424.jpg20210605_222400.jpg

Potatoes, where did you get that base?

roninjai- I got this from the Luke Skywalker Force Awakens Figure...I have another one from the Rogue One Death Trooper but the base stand is reversed. They are essentially the same base but the stand comes from two places. I also mentioned that there is a custom base just reviewed by Justin that has a Hydra Logo and a place to stand the shield. It's pretty awesome and I am temped to get it from TWHK!

roninjai- I got this from the Luke Skywalker Force Awakens Figure...I have another one from the Rogue One Death Trooper but the base stand is reversed. They are essentially the same base but the stand comes from two places. I also mentioned that there is a custom base just reviewed by Justin that has a Hydra Logo and a place to stand the shield. It's pretty awesome and I am temped to get it from TWHK!
Thanks for the info. I checked that base out...it's nice, I don't know if it's $80 nice though. I might try my hand at sculpting one.

I will say this. I have a replica helmet from Endgame cast from the original to fit Evans and it is tiny as hell, and skin tight. So if the figure's helmeted head appears a little smaller than normal, it may not be too far off reality.

I will say this. I have a replica helmet from Endgame cast from the original to fit Evans and it is tiny as hell, and skin tight. So if the figure's helmeted head appears a little smaller than normal, it may not be too far off reality.
What did the helmet replica run you? Assume it's from Jordan's Armory?

It was indeed. I want to say it was between three and four hundred. It's top notch. Jordan has a life cast of Evans that mold is fitted on. When I reached out to him commenting on how small the helmet was, he filled me in on how small Evans head is, lol and how the helmet really was a very slight thing.

Here's mine.
IMG_6575.jpg

Popcultcha now estimating August arrival for their stock. August. Australia obviously is way down the queue for fulfilling orders these days.

Mine is finally shipping tonight! Ordered July 15, 2019. Took 23 months. I should have it next Monday.

Last edited:
Popcultcha now estimating August arrival for their stock. August. Australia obviously is way down the queue for fulfilling orders these days.
I think it’s more Popcultcha than Australia. I’m getting plenty of stuff locally not through them. I think because of their size and possibly going through a distributor slows them down.

Still waiting from Sideshow, and still showing March 2021 as shipping.

Blarg

The whole shipping for this figure has been really strange and unlike any others I've encountered. It's been shipping in such drips and drabs. Just a small handful at a time in random days and weeks. Even with the massive delays in shipping from China, I would have thought that Sideshow would have gotten one or two big batches from the boat port. But I guess they themselves were receiving them from the ports in small bunches and would ship them as they got them.

I’m getting really close to just canceling my order. Not sure I really even want the figure at this point as there’s other things I can put the $ towards. My order on sideshow still says March - May for shipping 🤦‍♂️

I ordered mine in April of this year and it’s arriving Friday. The shipping makes no sense, but I’m excited to get it in.

Yeah, that makes no sense. SS is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth with this one. Shipping delays are one thing, but this slow trickle release and last-in/first-out order fulfillment are starting to get at me.

Back