1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who wonder about the body used on my Cape...
The body is a mixture of two bodies.
Thor Ragnarok arms on the Captain America Infinity War body.

instagram : @Guillaume_customs

210513095140232746.jpg

Thanks for the tip!

I don’t have either of those figures unfortunately. So you think one of those Phicen (sp) bodies would work like the M34 or M35? It seems like it would be easier to aquifer one of those, but I don’t know bk I have never purchased parted out body pieces before.

So you think one of those Phicen (sp) bodies would work like the M34 or M35? It seems like it would be easier to aquifer one of those, but I don’t know bk I have never purchased parted out body pieces before.

I don't have the Cap Endgame figure, but I tried to bodyswap the M34 with my Winter Soldier Cap. The arms are way too thick to fit in the sleeves and it gives him a bit of the old Rob Liefeld look.

Wtf, so this figure doesn't already use the Infinity War body? No wonder his traps disappeared again - I assumed the outfit and its bulky shoulderpads diminished them.

Unfortunately that kitbashing would be highly expensive to do by the sounds of it...and one of the older Cap heads needs a repaint to be colour compatible with the Endgame outfit?

Last edited:
Definitely.

How difficult is it to take off the suit? Are we talking irreparable damage with a blade or scissors, or just a zipper or velcro?

Definitely.

How difficult is it to take off the suit? Are we talking irreparable damage with a blade or scissors, or just a zipper or velcro?

Honestly it is a right pain in the arse taking off the suit, there is a few pieces what are sewn together as well, it’s not easy and straightforward never is.

Well that?s disappointing. I remember an older cap suit had a zipper in the back. I guess I?ll see what I feel comfortable with doing when I get mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly it is a right pain in the arse taking off the suit, there is a few pieces what are sewn together as well, it?s not easy and straightforward never is.

Well that?s disappointing. I remember an older cap suit had a zipper in the back. I guess I?ll see what I feel comfortable with doing when I get mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, yes. Same here. I'l have to wait til I have him in hand and see what's involved. Thanks for the response, James.

Got mine open, there is indeed plenty that can be griped about...ill fitting suit, questionable material used, wonky knee pads should be velcro but seem to be glued, full shield should be diecast, zero detail inside the empty helmet, Evans sculpt is great but has a metallic-ish paint finish on the hair, other movie inaccuracies and proportion issues, etc.

With all that said, I'm probably keeping it because I don't have high hopes that another Endgame Cap will ever be available and I want an angry version of him holding the hammer and busted shield. Need him standing next to BD 85 and Thanos.

Edit: Also they really mailed in the stand. Cap deserved better than this. The Evans sculpt is nice though, I need to figure out a use for it.

Back