1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered in February 2021 using the flex payments. Mine says preparing to ship.

giphy.gif

Seems like they are still going through the list, regardless of how haphazard the order. I thought they were done with shipping the first batch last week, but they seem to still be sending out shipping emails.

Maybe there's still hope for the rest of us.

Simply put, I love this figure. If this was the last figure I ever got, I'd be happy. It's not though, but he's probably a cornerstone figure for me in my collection.

Seems like they are still going through the list, regardless of how haphazard the order. I thought they were done with shipping the first batch last week, but they seem to still be sending out shipping emails.

Maybe there's still hope for the rest of us.

It's been 115 days since this released in HK. I have to believe it's two fold: 1) they released in batches and 2) they're stuck off the coast of CA... At this point I'm resigned to a happy surprise whenever this and the IG-11 "shipping soon" notifications show up.

Infinity war.
Take the Thor dark world/age of Ultron or Ragnarok arms.
No I didn't cut the uniform

Thanks, Ill see if I can find those arms. I was hoping the armored Infinity War arms would work since I have a pair.

So you were able to take the uniform off without cutting it, that is great! Is there a zipper or something on his back?

After having this guy for a few weeks now I really love what HT have done with him. I do hope they do 2.0 versions of previous outfits like AOU and WS. Though I hope they use fabric material for those suits although I don't have an issue with this particular material used it's clear they can use fabric and get it screen accurate.

Found this edit of the endgame outfit with a mix of the aou scheme. This would have been awesome for caps final outfit a mix of outfits. 97e2a4661371b868f2d0bbad750a7b99.jpg

Hi!

Forgive me if this has already been answered, I have a friend who just received this figure and it?s on of their first hot toys. They were curious as to if he could ?trust the fabric not to stain the neck??.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Back