1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 091 - The Clone Wars: 501st Legion ARF Trooper & AT-RT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4B81B485-07FB-4E2B-804B-3192175BE6E6.jpeg
6B54CAAD-A38B-4504-978D-C0929AA8272A.jpeg
79EF515F-3DDA-488E-99EA-2C2009F8C48C.jpeg
A48DB733-4469-421B-AD27-BF37635BB22F.jpeg

PC Jorge M.

Give me an Endor repaint with Biker Scout in the pilot's chair. :yess:

And wow is HT diving head-first into clone town or what? This has to be one of the biggest new directions HT has taken since they first picked up the license. It started as some figs for the AOTC 20th, it's become a total deluge of clone figs and vehicles.

Give me an Endor repaint with Biker Scout in the pilot's chair. :yess:

And wow is HT diving head-first into clone town or what? This has to be one of the biggest new directions HT has taken since they first picked up the license. It started as some figs for the AOTC 20th, it's become a total deluge of clone figs and vehicles.

I'd love an AT-ST..that thing would be so darn big though lol.

And most could see the push for clones coming after last year, Rex and the 501st (and the entire TCW line) has sold very well. I'm open for more clones, but I also want Mace, Padme, Vanth with a head sculpt, Bane, etc. 3 big and pricey vehicles look nice but shouldn't be the big reveals for this event. They have the weekend to show off more, and I hope they do, but I won't hold my breath.

Yeah, an ATST would be more than twice the height of this "speeder bike with legs."

How tall is it I wonder..

If it’s to scale it would be a little over 3 feet tall from feet to antenna. Hot Toys would probably underscale it a little like some other large vehicles, so I would expect it to be somewhere between 2.5 to 3 feet tall when displayed.

This feels like it has a good chance to make it to production. It’s definitely more feasible than other vehicles. The legs can pop off and fold down so the box would be a reasonable size.

Last edited:
I really like the look of this, much better than the announced barc speeder with clone, I don’t even remember seeing Commander Apple once in the TCW anyway.

He actually was, had a small role in the Umbara arc. He might of had a bigger role as the series went on if Disney didn't buy Lucasfilm.

commander_appo__cc_1119__biography_by_nakedsnake1862_dezjtou-350t.jpg

I'm not sure if a Commander Apple exists though lol.
Still not Commander Appo, that’s Sergeant Appo

Good grief. You can keep your Ravioli Pasta Chops Trooper Hot Toys.
I'd rather have the 212th Bee Bonce Airborne Trooper to keep Cody company. Guess I'll have to wait for an Episode III anniversary.

Pasta Chops N Bee Bonce.jpg
:tap

Back