1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 091 - The Clone Wars: 501st Legion ARF Trooper & AT-RT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
1653584974326.png

1653584962566.png

HT is slowly pushing the limit with vehicle types. The classic speeder bike was never an issue. Then the STAP, then a Blurrg, then Mando's speeder. Now the BARC hits, and they toss on a sidecar to boot. I think the mini-walker will hit PO.

I don't see why not, the BARC is bigger than it if you rotated it.
That's true, but the BARC are essentially the same as the Speeders size-wise that are already being produced. Idk, I just can't make myself get excited about HT vehicles until they're up for pre-order. Still hurt about the Jedi Starfighter which, honestly, wasn't that big.

This thing looks amazing, will be a eye catcher in anyone's display.

With how expensive the BARC Speeder with the sidecar is, I can only imagine the price tag for this guy.

This wasn’t the coloration for an AT-RT that first came to my mind. I think if there is a possibility for HT to recolor a vehicle and sell it again to the same audience, the chances of a release goes way up. Mando and ROTJ Imperial speeders, Blue and Brown STAP, there is even that expectation and marketing to get people to buy two Blurrgs. Mando’s dirty Tat speeder is the odd one-off, but maybe Lucasfilm told HT to make that because they’ll also use the same design in Kenobi and/or Andor.

I will say that when I saw the initial teasers, I wanted this thing way more than the BARCs. I think it has a decent chance of being made, and after it sells out we’ll see a less blue version a year later.

Back