Hot Toys 1/4 Scale Iron Man Mark IV with Suit Up Gantry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with my 1/6 gantry but I'll pick up the Mark IV by itself. A full Tony HS would have been nice for this pose too.
Screenshot_20220101-001854_UPlayer.jpg

okay but realistically :ROFLMAO: i don't think it'd be expensive to make a 1/4 scale inflatable donut. would probably be about 50 feet tall and wide or something like that. but its just a donut with some decals on it. might need a nice waist grabber/flight stand in the middle

Like most HT iron man figures, I’m tempted, but probably won’t bite. Maybe a 1/4 Mk7 would do the trick. Though, this thing looks really cool and that gantry is going to be enormous

While I'm glad they made a 1/4 Mark 4, timing wise an ESB Fett would have been more appropriate.

Love the 1/6 version. Long have I dreamed of a 1/4 scale statue version from a statue company like Queen studios, and now I got my wish from HT. But I want them to include full rdj sculpt.

They've used this head sculpt over and over. Hate to see it here, and it's the reason I won't PO. Doesn't make sense with the figure, he was never beat up like that in this suit. Give me the hangover glasses and an unmasked RDJ portrait and it would've been an instant PO.

Quick peruse on the bay and looks like it's going for a month of mortgage (give or take the area). Price back on SSC was $635 when I ordered back in 2018. Safe to assume this 1/4 scale will be two mortgage payments. haha

Back